Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

bas armaan ki aaci sacchi shanti se arti wali mate kho di...baki kuch aur nahi....armaan ki aankhon se saari pattiyan utar gayen hain...😂

Hope woh aise hi rahe.. But kuch bol nahi sakte. Dadi sa ke saath bhi yehi laga tha that he will change his attitude, par kuch khaas hua nahi. 🙆‍♀️

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Hope woh aise hi rahe.. But kuch bol nahi sakte. Dadi sa ke saath bhi yehi laga tha that he will change his attitude, par kuch khaas hua nahi. 🙆‍♀️

waise to bagawat kar di hai isne kafi baar....fufa se sorry bulwaya hai meda mein..ghatr cho kar shaadi kar leta...if dadi would not have stopped that....by kidnapping abhira...to changes to kafi aayen hain bande mein....aaj wale ruhi ke kaand se...shayad aur aankhen khol l...😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! That’s why we can forgive ,accept and love Armaan. He realised his mistakes ,asked for forgiveness. He got best redemption arc and not WW. He is ML but still they made him go through a lot of pain and beg for forgiveness for the mistakes he did. But Ruhi Birla never realised her mistakes and now she is beyond redemption. She is outright disgusting and cheap. And what’s Ruhi ki characters Karab kardiya so leads can be shown mahan, her mom, her Nani and par Nani all are worst like this Ruhi Birla simple ,she is carrying that chudali legacy but became more disgusting and cheap. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have to stop her craziness at one point.I don't know how they will even whitewash her?She is so disgusting.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

They have to stop her craziness at one point.I don't know how they will even whitewash her?She is so disgusting.

A despicable character like her does not deserve any whitewash. She must face her karma instead.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

A despicable character like her does not deserve any whitewash. She must face her karma instead.

What will be her karma?Still every character in show Pampers her and leads hide about her still.I actually don't want to see anything of her in the show.just end that character as soon as possible

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What will be her karma?Still every character in show Pampers her and leads hide about her still.I actually don't want to see anything of her in the show.just end that character as soon as possible

Jail bhejdo usko ya kisi pagal khane mein. She is a bigger criminal than Pakhi Didi and deserves to be punished severely.

Pakhi Didi in jail was my favourite scene in Ghum smiley36

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

bhavi made those signatures for ladki wale, ladki wale with pics we had fun in voting making threads and enjoyed the shadi. I remember bela made all quality pics of dulha dulhan for haris thread they were awesome🥰

I collected 1700 + screenshots and crashed my mobile. Golden memories 😍

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jail bhejdo usko ya kisi pagal khane mein. She is a bigger criminal than Pakhi Didi and deserves to be punished severely.

Pakhi Didi in jail was my favourite scene in Ghum smiley36

next day jaayegi bail pe. 🤗
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

She is so stupid. She didn't even have a plan . Kuch toh dimag use karna tha na. Atleast divorce Rohit. How can she think of marrying Armaan while being married to Rohit. Woh bhi chodo after that stunt performed by Arman and him rejecting her on face she asked him chalo shaadi karte hain . I mean is she out of her mind. If she is losing her mental balance then makers should write a track related to it. Right now she looks so desperate and clueless

she’s not thinking…she’s behaving just like how yuvraj did..they just want to possess the object of their desire..it’s sad what dkp has done to Ruhi.when pratiksha was around..Ruhi still showed positive qualities..but since garvita entered they’ve made her more and more psychotic and obsessed..that’s why if they had shown her have a complete mental breakdown ..they could have redeemed her..but now they’ve just made her a psychotic obsessed freak..she’s no different from,yuvraj 🤦🏻‍♀️..she doesn’t love Armaan..she just wants to,have him for her own selfish needs,,
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Panauti Vidya can keep her manhoos aashirvaad to herself. Apni kudh ki shaadi bacha nahi paayi yeh aurat. Even for that, others had to struggle. Then what blessings will she give others. AbhiMaan's marriage will be a lot better without this woman's blessings or even her presence.

yes who,wants that bad luck vidyas blessings..she herself had such a miserable marriage.🙄