Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

to me it’s her jealousy… abhira armaan ko mil Gaya pyaar…. Rohit ko bhi… as she is there…. To mujhe kyun nahi…. She is a total bigdi Hui ladki…. Wants what she wants… abd has no sense of right and wrong!!!pehli basr shayad life mein kuch nahi mila chahne per…to she just can’t take it…. Aisa impression hai😃😃

Pata nahi yaar . Whatever she is doing she looks insane. She is running behind a man who is not in love with her forgetting about her husband who Loves her so much😞

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah ithna jaldhi shadi nipta diya. The way both love birds left her to die no normal person would do that. Theek hai ruhi was evil manipulative and she also may have done some planning plotting . But they did share a bond earlier. How exactly leads will prove they are leads if they do not show humanity to a character. What if ruhi would have really committed suicide. Unko shadi ki zyada padhi thi more than life of ruhi. So there are chances she may become positive after this and welcome ab into house. RuRo may start their relationship as friends. Phir white day 😂

There marriage was a total let down. Duplicate outfit and duplicate background music and that funny varmala as if Armaan ke pyaar mein Abhira giraftar wasn't enough. No happy family vibes. Abhira's status is still the same with one more person against her.

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But for that one week is enough ,her mother also became good only for a week then suddenly whiteday

If madhav is dying I am ok with the white day. Rohit ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Sirf itna hi dekha hai usne.There are so many deeds of Ruhi he dint aware of.Tab kya kahegi ye?Better he learn his lesson .it not just about Ruhi his beloved mom ,dadisa,fufa all are capable of it.But he knows most of them .he dint aware of Ruhi that much.its lesson and punishment for him to let a third person enter in his marriage even if it as a deal marriage.iss baar Abhira wapas aagayi agli baar there is no guarantee that he will get her back after losing her.

exactly...armaan had ben extremely wrong....along with ruhi...but the way armaan ne galti maani and sorry bola....he even mentioned this to ruhi...ki uske pairon mein gir kar maafi maangi hai armaan ne...and ruhi...did not even say a simple sorry to rohit!!!! alomost ek jaise start kiya tah dono ne...but armaan ne sahi galat samjha...and galtiyon ki maafi maangi.....and ruhi ab bhi usi zidd per adi hui hai...[LOL}

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am 💯 sure it will be like this. White day will only come after Roohi falls in love with Rohit but what makers are doing with her character. I feel bad even after knowing she is a fictional character 😂😂

seems like makers are unable to get trp with leads so they had to turn characters insane just go get trp smiley37 when i joined yrkkh forum sabne bola iss show main koi villain nahi hai. Agar villain laane ke liye majboor hai toh kuch toh issue hoga smiley36
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Then how come makers fav track can play ,for which they are waiting since s2

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

There marriage was a total let down. Duplicate outfit and duplicate background music and that funny varmala as if Armaan ke pyaar mein Abhira giraftar wasn't enough. No happy family vibes. Abhira's status is still the same with one more person against her.

iss baar forum bhi pherka tha. I remember how gen 3 fans conducted ladki wale & ladke wale. We also created seperate threads to share ladkiwale edits and ladke wale edits 😂 enthusiasm hi missing hai not only in makers eve in audience 😂

madhav ko kuch hogaya toh vidya maa already burning state mein hi toh lava phatega😜. Bekar ka tracks laye hi sab phat gaye inke upar. Itna nonsense karke ruhi ko kaise Rohit se dikhayenge. Agar woh nahi rahega toh bhi itni baar bolke bhi kya fayda. Kitni baar jillat milegi usko. Abheera ka poddars se jillat aur ruhi ko ar se jillat same same hi. Donom ko kuch farq nahi hi. Ek family ke bram mein hi doosri ar ki bram mein. Aaj gaadi se ar bahar aajata pehle toh bhi koi farq nahi audience ko. 😜

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iss baar forum bhi pherka tha. I remember how gen 3 fans conducted ladki wale & ladke wale. We also created seperate threads to share ladkiwale edits and ladke wale edits 😂 enthusiasm hi missing hai not only in makers eve in audience 😂

bhavi made those signatures for ladki wale, ladki wale with pics we had fun in voting making threads and enjoyed the shadi. I remember bela made all quality pics of dulha dulhan for haris thread they were awesome🥰
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

bhavi made those signatures for ladki wale, ladki wale with pics we had fun in voting making threads and enjoyed the shadi. I remember bela made all quality pics of dulha dulhan for haris thread they were awesome🥰

yeah i still remember those signatures even i wrote one OS of pehli rasoi of akshu smiley36