Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

If nobody knows about what Roohi did then what's the outcome of this track.

Armaan already was rude to he, avoiding her, he wasn't even looking at her. What special would be done now.

Attempt of bride swapping or Abhira's identity revelation would have been better then what all they did at the cliff because Roohi is not going to have any realisation. She will change her clothes, attend the wedding and go back to poddar house 🤔

This is to make Ruhi totally black .. even though Armaan was avoiding her .. he was giving her benefit of doubt that she deserves a second chance …

She and Rohit can give their marriage a chance .. she requires empathy and therapy

But this track was a revelation of Ruhi to Armaan and Abhira both .. that Ruhi is so unhinged

Ruhi to protect herself will poison Rohit and vidya’s mind against Abhimaan .. Rohit was softening towards Armaan as he could see Armaan n abhira are genuinely in love and that’s why he instigated Armaan to prove his love to abhira ..

During the infertility revelation.. Rohit knows Armaan loves abhira .. and has moved on .. but after marriage Rohit has to become the head of Poddar firn .. so challenges will come there

Originally posted by: viji2111

She is so stupid. She didn't even have a plan . Kuch toh dimag use karna tha na. Atleast divorce Rohit. How can she think of marrying Armaan while being married to Rohit. Woh bhi chodo after that stunt performed by Arman and him rejecting her on face she asked him chalo shaadi karte hain . I mean is she out of her mind. If she is losing her mental balance then makers should write a track related to it. Right now she looks so desperate and clueless

to me it’s her jealousy… abhira armaan ko mil Gaya pyaar…. Rohit ko bhi… as she is there…. To mujhe kyun nahi…. She is a total bigdi Hui ladki…. Wants what she wants… abd has no sense of right and wrong!!!pehli basr shayad life mein kuch nahi mila chahne per…to she just can’t take it…. Aisa impression hai😃😃

Originally posted by: Aadi04

This is to make Ruhi totally black .. even though Armaan was avoiding her .. he was giving her benefit of doubt that she deserves a second chance …

She and Rohit can give their marriage a chance .. she requires empathy and therapy

But this track was a revelation of Ruhi to Armaan and Abhira both .. that Ruhi is so unhinged

Ruhi to protect herself will poison Rohit and vidya’s mind against Abhimaan .. Rohit was softening towards Armaan as he could see Armaan n abhira are genuinely in love and that’s why he instigated Armaan to prove his love to abhira ..

During the infertility revelation.. Rohit knows Armaan loves abhira .. and has moved on .. but after marriage Rohit has to become the head of Poddar firn .. so challenges will come there

Jo bhi Ho… it’s armaan’s responsibility yo tell rohit abd the poddars what has happened…. It’s not a small thing…. Koi maane na maane… unki marzi!!

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it was to show how psychotic Ruhi is..she thought by dressing up like abhira she can take abhiras place as his bride and Armaan will be fine with it.. 🙄

The way armaan noticed it…. Abd was shown to us…. Kuch yo Aur bhi reason hoga…. I mean… armasn does not know sbhira kya pahnegi… to how dies that matter to armaan… until bride swap ka plan dikhate….😃 Warna no use of having sane lagna.., of their mom’s…

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Jo bhi Ho… it’s armaan’s responsibility yo tell rohit abd the poddars what has happened…. It’s not a small thing…. Koi maane na maane… unki marzi!!

If abhimaan don't atleast try to tell rohit, it will reflect badly on their character. I guess they will try to talk to rohit only ,not infront of family first, to avoid unnecessary tamasha. But he won't trust them. Ruhi will act bechari and will turn vidya and rohit against abhimaan to save herself. Vidya will give special attention to ruhi to hurt abhira. Actually I want vidya and kaveri to demand a pota from ro-ru since ab is declared infertile.Ruhi bohoth bura phasegi. Phir jab pure family ke saamne expose hoga tab bachneke liye koi chara bhi toh hona chahiye na...🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If abhimaan don't atleast try to tell rohit, it will reflect badly on their character. I guess they will try to talk to rohit only ,not infront of family first, to avoid unnecessary tamasha. But he won't trust them. Ruhi will act bechari and will turn vidya and rohit against abhimaan to save herself. Vidya will give special attention to ruhi to hurt abhira. Actually I want vidya and kaveri to demand a pota from ro-ru since ab is declared infertile.Ruhi bohoth bura phasegi. Phir jab pure family ke saamne expose hoga tab bachneke liye koi chara bhi toh hona chahiye na...🤔🤔🤔

Let’s hope… majers make armaan tell this yo rohit…. Atleast…. But it’s a big thing abd the fanily should know….

Abhira armaan believing in reports…, 2-4 din mrin hi khushkhabri sunane wake hain😃😃…

I hope na Ho aisa… and sbhira ka career per focus Ho… poddars against sbhira in court is any day better… ruhi will b out!!!

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

He has to tell them .. but privately at Poddar house after the wedding and griha Pravesh is done .. he can tell Madhav first and then ask him should he tell Rohit ( this is because Rohit and Armaan relationship has been fractured badly )

Ideally Madhav and Rohit should know about this .. if Rohit choses to divorce Ruhi he should make the call immediately.. if he wishes to continue the marriage . Armaan and Abhira should keep the matter quiet for Rohit’s izzat

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Y do I think this is the reason of this track

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This is exactly what's gonna happen 😱😱😱😱😱😱