Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago
When vidya said " Mein iss shaadi ko kabhi apna aashirwaad nahi dungi..." , I was like " kisko chahiye maate tumhaari manhoos dhongi aashirwaad...apne paas hi rakkho..."...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: viji2111

What was the use of wearing same lehenga when there was no bride swapping?

Roohi could have called Armaan wearing any lehenga. Another wasted track

on top of it that cheap dialogue itni hadd tak girgayi seeing lehenga.Cheapness is shown in her act not in dress actually.

If nobody knows about what Roohi did then what's the outcome of this track.

Armaan already was rude to he, avoiding her, he wasn't even looking at her. What special would be done now.

Attempt of bride swapping or Abhira's identity revelation would have been better then what all they did at the cliff because Roohi is not going to have any realisation. She will change her clothes, attend the wedding and go back to poddar house ๐Ÿค”

usko buddhi apne aap milni hi yeh sab kuch pakega nahi usko. Iska outcome kuch aur hoga jo baad mein ayega ๐Ÿ˜œ

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

usko buddhi apne aap milni hi yeh sab kuch pakega nahi usko. Iska outcome kuch aur hoga jo baad mein ayega ๐Ÿ˜œ

I used to enjoy Roohi- Rohit confrontations scenes. Mangal gaurin pooja ke baad se unka kuch track hi nHi reh gaya hai. It has become boring now

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but itโ€™s so irritating..if there was no bride swap ..Ruhi could have worn any lengha..why must she dress like abhira and irritate viewers..she made the wedding lengha look,even more cheaper ..by wearing it..and doing her ridiculous kaand ๐Ÿคจ

Aaj kal bride swap is outdated .. because there are so many insta reels and pic moments ..

The marriage has become a wedding to reveal outfits and get up .. a bride with face covered in veil would look wierd ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tbh

Yes DKP got away with dandiya garba type of lehanga .. but I am sure the actors would have been happier itโ€™s too hot .. and too many shoots were going on simultaneously.. now that SPA has been shot โ€ฆ they can focus on the episode after wedding

I really want them to be in normal clothes enough of sherwani n lehanga .. but obviously Navratri will start .. then again ghoomar ghoomar

Not sure how Rajasthani celebrate Navratri

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

When vidya said " Mein iss shaadi ko kabhi apna aashirwaad nahi dungi..." , I was like " kisko chahiye maate tumhaari manhoos dhongi aashirwaad...apne paas hi rakkho..."...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Exactly kisko chahiye is paltu Rani ka ashirwaad

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I understand why abhira and Armaan didnโ€™t expose Ruhi.โ€™because if they did ..their wedding wouldnโ€™t have happened as rohit, podaars and goenkas would have been traumatized to see their acchi sacchi bacchi as an evil lusty plotting disgusting jeth loving chudailโ€ฆand then that psycho Ruhi would have succeeded in stopping the wedding..so Abhimaan treated Ruhi like the unwanted desperate parasite pest that she is..they ignored her and went ahead and got married..why should they let her ruin their wedding day..her exposure can happen another time..and it will soon..๐Ÿคจ

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

What was the use of wearing same lehenga when there was no bride swapping?

Roohi could have called Armaan wearing any lehenga. Another wasted track

it was to show how psychotic Ruhi is..she thought by dressing up like abhira she can take abhiras place as his bride and Armaan will be fine with it.. ๐Ÿ™„

I used to enjoy Roohi- Rohit confrontations scenes. Mangal gaurin pooja ke baad se unka kuch track hi nHi reh gaya hai. It has become boring now

makers ka nonsense to invest in that cringe wo getting her out. Which girl will do that way in real life

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it was to show how psychotic Ruhi is..she thought by dressing up like abhira she can take abhiras place as his bride and Armaan will be fine with it.. ๐Ÿ™„

She is so stupid. She didn't even have a plan . Kuch toh dimag use karna tha na. Atleast divorce Rohit. How can she think of marrying Armaan while being married to Rohit. Woh bhi chodo after that stunt performed by Arman and him rejecting her on face she asked him chalo shaadi karte hain . I mean is she out of her mind. If she is losing her mental balance then makers should write a track related to it. Right now she looks so desperate and clueless