Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Raju ke usoolo ke khilaf hai yeh sab

Uske saare usul tel lene chale gaye thee jis din karthik ne vedika se shaadi kiya, fir sirat se baccha kiya. Uske baad toh rehne hi dosmiley36

Ruhi can stoop to any low.But what's the thing saying 'Ruhi itna hadd tak gayi hain' about Ruhi wearing similar dress as Abhira.i dint understand that.How can it be the measurement of being low?Abhira jaise dress pehne se thodi na Ruhi Abhira ban jayegi

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi can stoop to any low.But what's the thing saying 'Ruhi itna hadd tak gayi hain' about Ruhi wearing similar dress as Abhira.i dint understand that.How can it be the measurement of being low?Abhira jaise dress pehne se thodi na Ruhi Abhira ban jayegi

I think writers ne bride swap likha thaa script mein baad mein kkk wali script add karni chahi but the end result was total disaster. I don't know what are they planning next, but agar ruhi ki pregnancy and Rohit ka mar jane wala same gheesha- peeta story dikhaya toh I'll quit watchingsmiley22. Wapis se same tamasha nahi dekhna mujhe.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I think writers ne bride swap likha thaa script mein baad mein kkk wali script add karni chahi but the end result was total disaster. I don't know what are they planning next, but agar ruhi ki pregnancy and Rohit ka mar jane wala same gheesha- peeta story dikhaya toh I'll quit watchingsmiley22. Wapis se same tamasha nahi dekhna mujhe.

abhimaan are married now..so Ruhi getting pregnant or rohit dying is irrelevant as Armaan can’t be forced to marry his brothers widow as he is already married..but I think this whole scene was for Armaan to see Ruhis true colors..because he had guilt that he left her at the mandap and had a soft corner for her..now that’s all gone..maybe they’ll also make Ruhi a complete black character and who knows..maybe they’ll even get rid of her..because she’s too bad now..I can’t see her having a sister bond with abhira..she’ll just hate abhira more after she knows that she’s akshus daughter…

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhimaan are married now..so Ruhi getting pregnant or rohit dying is irrelevant as Armaan can’t be forced to marry his brothers widow as he is already married..but I think this whole scene was for Armaan to see Ruhis true colors..because he had guilt that he left her at the mandap and had a soft corner for her..now that’s all gone..maybe they’ll also make Ruhi a complete black character and who knows..maybe they’ll even get rid of her..because she’s too bad now..I can’t see her having a sister bond with abhira..she’ll just hate abhira more after she knows that she’s akshus daughter…

This scene was done to create suspense that bride swap can happen in audience mind that’s why both the bridal look was revealed in Ganpati Visarjan

And rumours were there to show Ruhi will try switch places .. it was bakwas .. because Rohit is alive and present .. would have been scary if Rohit was still missing ..

Now they have to justify why Ruhi still had her matshari ka sasta lehanga with her ., so they made it seem like Armaan gets the message how much plotting Ruhi can do ..

If Manish was not getting Akshara ka lehanga then Ruhi would have bought duplicate piece from same shop ., there is no logic .. only that audience feel that there will be bride swap

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bride swap was never in mind .. because Rohit is present and alive .. it would have embarrassed Poddars and Goenkas both .. plus Ruhi would be thrown out of Poddar family . Her marriage to Arman invalid . Abd no one marries a bride with covered veil these days there are too many photo ops .. and selfie moment.. just to create a buzz as media was invited for ganpati visarjan

If it was not coinciding with this event they would have both made different lehangas in red n pink

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

This scene was done to create suspense that bride swap can happen in audience mind that’s why both the bridal look was revealed in Ganpati Visarjan

And rumours were there to show Ruhi will try switch places .. it was bakwas .. because Rohit is alive and present .. would have been scary if Rohit was still missing ..

Now they have to justify why Ruhi still had her matshari ka sasta lehanga with her ., so they made it seem like Armaan gets the message how much plotting Ruhi can do ..

If Manish was not getting Akshara ka lehanga then Ruhi would have bought duplicate piece from same shop ., there is no logic .. only that audience feel that there will be bride swap

yes but it’s so irritating..if there was no bride swap ..Ruhi could have worn any lengha..why must she dress like abhira and irritate viewers..she made the wedding lengha look,even more cheaper ..by wearing it..and doing her ridiculous kaand 🤨

Originally posted by: Ria23

So we can say umeed pe in dono ka rishta kayam hai

Better to say: …. umeed pe in dono ka rishta kayam home ki UMEED hai… inn Dono ko😃😃😃

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What was the use of wearing same lehenga when there was no bride swapping?

Roohi could have called Armaan wearing any lehenga. Another wasted track

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Tho tho tho throw..20240923_090715-COLLAGE.jpg

Bargain didn't work 😤

20240923_090641-COLLAGE.jpg

uuu 😭aaaa😭 daaaabbbb 😤 girgayi

20240923_090458-COLLAGE.jpg

Yeh rista kya kehlata hi... Sabr pyar dosti trust. Mere aashirvaad ke bina aap rehloge 🤗20240923_090755-COLLAGE.jpg

Oh at last did they get answer to that question of yeh rista kya kehlata hi 😜 are they closing show then😜

Abheera aur arman ko koi alag nahi kar sakta full echoed 🤗

Ar words Mein mar jaunga, lekin tumse shadi nahi karunga echoed. 😤

I love abheera echoed🤪 , I love you more khadoosman echoed🍿 ke sath ready baithni hi next.

Ruhi going to be exposed in front of family, Rohit throwing her out and pregnancy told. 🤗 that way poddars run for waris the war is ready 🤗 this way ruro aa parents and no pati patni rista🤗

Ruhi not exposed for Rohit and parnanu sake and takes revenge on ar next holding Rohit and poddars.

Ar told Ruhi tumhari kahani mein tum akeli ho this is what made what ruhi is till now. If she goes in revenge mode and surrogacy too she will be alone nothing is hers Any day na pati uska na bacha uska hoga 🤪.

If nobody knows about what Roohi did then what's the outcome of this track.

Armaan already was rude to he, avoiding her, he wasn't even looking at her. What special would be done now.

Attempt of bride swapping or Abhira's identity revelation would have been better then what all they did at the cliff because Roohi is not going to have any realisation. She will change her clothes, attend the wedding and go back to poddar house 🤔