Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Surrogacy nahi hoga. Yeh Lallu log toh abhi bhi 70s ke photoshoot mei hai.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Rishta ML can change in a day,okay? Pyar aur bada bada dialogues toh Abhira ki nana aur Ruhi ki poppy bhi bahut karte thesmiley37

If DKP can disappoint their huge fandoms,Armaan kya cheez hain?

how can i forget naira ki tervi me kartik sirat ka romance in mela smiley19

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

When yeh rishta had started I used to watch Prithviraj Chauhan .. it was played by a teenager Rajat tokas .. he played it so well that literally the whole series was played by him .. after the adult was shown .. the story flopped

I had missed Jodha Akbar … when it came on zee .. as I did not have subscription of zee .. I stay abroad .. later watched it on YouTube .. Rajat tokas was very young .. but he played it so well

He can still be cast to play Akbar .. and yes the story needs to be explored more because it really has a lot of potential and especially the complexity of relationship between Akbar , Salim and the other heirs

Can we go back today’s episode of yeh rishta😂😂😂

I like yrr all your replies Mera man toh nahi kar raha wapis us epispde discussion par jane ka.But ok ahar aap kehte ho toh mein time machine se Nikal kar present mein aa jata hoon.

But I will make a thread on what's your favourite show iletc type kya ham waha baat kar sakte hai,like old show bachoan ke yaadgaar show,Woh pal etc.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: tellytalks

Look Naira ki death ki tehrwi tak toh kartik room mein hi locked tha,but jab woh marne jaa raha tha tab Naira ki aatma ne use samjhaya ki kartik tumhe mere bacho ke liye jeena hoga.And apna wasta de diua ki please dusri shadi kar lena move on kar lena.So Kartik move on ka toh nahi soch raha tha but fir ek mahine ya aisa kuch leap aaya then Makar sakranti wala festival and 13vi se ek mahine kuch baad tehrvi nahi hoti.Kartik sidha jakar hi faal in lvoe for israt nahi ho gaya tha.Pehel kich episode aise hi dikjaye but usne dekha toh woh khid comfuse ho gyaa use laga yeh meri naiea hi h But research karne par use pata chal gaya mi yeh koi or h then usne seerat se palyar nahi kiya.Initially toh bilkul bhi nahi.Fir situation aisi banne lagi ki kairav seerat ko naira ki jagah lana chahta tha but ranveer aaya toh Kairav samjh gaya mein aise hi lhus hoon but ranveer ki death ke baad Kartik ko August mein jake puar hua seerat se.Or september mein shadi hui thi unki.Then Sirf 15-20 episode ki hi love storu thi,Usme bhi Aarohi ki delivery track aa gaya.Then 14 october ko kartik ka last day of shoot tha.Fir yrkkh mein kabih kartik aaya hi nahi.Toh kul milakar kartik ko yrkkh ke hisab se Naira ke jane ke almost 8-10 mahine baad pyar hua,Na ki tehrwi par.And usne khud kayi baar seerat ko kaha kyun tum naira jaisa ban rahi ho,Naira ki jagah loyi nahi le sakta uski life mein.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Tag me there when you make it

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: tellytalks

That’s bad they cannot keep the FL sitting and waiting but they should have shown 1 year has passed then shown the doppelgänger entering .. itv is ruthless ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I kind of liked today’s episode… may be yes I expected the confrontation and the lesson taught by Armaan to Ruhi to be more intense and fierce but that’s okay since that guy is too tired and sick. I felt really bad for RoPu today but still he gave his best. I know the heroine alone searching and reaching the right place where Hero is is a typical filmy one but that’s how fictions are right??? If you are gonna put in your logics and more realistic views I don’t think there will be that drama and entertainment.

I know we all wanted a grand wedding.. but this is also nice. I liked how Armaan proved her that it’s not love but pure obsession just like a child being stubborn for toy.

Definitely, Armaan will expose Ruhi because he won’t let his brother’s life in danger. What’s more scary for me is Vidya will become more villaneous post Ruhi exposure thinking Armaan life is set but Rohit’s became hell (who will tell her that it is her and dadisa zidd that brought it till here)

All in all, I am happy Abhimaan are married like Armaan sa mujhse bhi shaadi se matlab hai bas woh ek ho gaye hai. I strongly feel Armaan is going to be more evolved version of Naitik. (I will take on this part later)

On a funny note, the team has got an answer to their never ending sawaal of yeh rishta kya kehlaata hai…. It is vishvaas, dosti, sabr, pyaar. And that too from the 100yr old MG. So this is going to be their last season.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Surrogacy nahi hoga. Yeh Lallu log toh abhi bhi 70s ke photoshoot mei hai.

Surrogacy … so long Rohit is alive and since both Armaan n Abhira have seen the ugly face of Ruhi .. surrogacy kaise hoga ??

Unless Ruhi pulls a pakhi didi type of kaand .. steals the surrogate .. and announces her pregnancy as normal with Rohit .

They can go even better she steals Armaan’s sperms which is kept for an unknown surrogate ..

And miraculously Abhira announces her pregnancy.. and then Ruhi also announces her ( she tells the world it is Rohit ) but actually it belongs to Armaan

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Surrogacy … so long Rohit is alive and since both Armaan n Abhira have seen the ugly face of Ruhi .. surrogacy kaise hoga ??

Unless Ruhi pulls a pakhi didi type of kaand .. steals the surrogate .. and announces her pregnancy as normal with Rohit .

They can go even better she steals Armaan’s sperms which is kept for an unknown surrogate ..

And miraculously Abhira announces her pregnancy.. and then Ruhi also announces her ( she tells the world it is Rohit ) but actually it belongs to Armaan

Raju ke usoolo ke khilaf hai yeh sab
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Raju ke usoolo ke khilaf hai yeh sab

So chhote bhai ki wife wanting to marry jeth dressing up as a bride … was in his usool

Jo tab nahi Hua ab shayad hoga .