Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Naira had only 5 percent chance to become mother .She gave birth to 2 children.Abhira ko bhi hojayegi bache

That's given..bache toh Hone hi hai..but I really can't stand vidya and others taunting her day in & day out..next agenda of cvs is set already ..bache ka raag abhi se shuru ho gaya toh aage kya rahega

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ruhi is going nowhere. Either she will fake a pregnancy drama next or makers will show she is actually pregnant with Rohit's child. She did everything imagining him as Armaan obviously. Once Rohit dies she will become Mrs. Armaan poddar by kicking Abhira out with the help of Kamini Vidya. All the dialogues like main mar jaunga par tumse shaadi nahi karunga will come as a boomerang for Armaan when he'll at last have to marry her for the sake of 'Ghar ka chiraag' manipulation by Vidya maata and Dragon.

That can happen… then they will go completely Ghum way .. but right now let us Armaan and Rohit drama on waaris

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah Ruhi will be faking her pregnancy for that she has to convince Rohit that they have done it ..

Kaveri n Vidya will treat her like a queen and Abhira like an outcast..

Yehi to dikhana hai @DKP ko. Isi liye toh itni ghatiya panthi pe utar aye hain. Last season bhi isi liye kachra kiya thaa aur ab iss season bhi kachra karenge.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Next time most probably, it will be ruhi faking her pregnancy or real pregnancy of her. Armaan abhira emotional hoke uske aage peeche ghumenge & ghar waale use sar pe chadake rakhenge with more taana to abhira.

And forget about this kaand if they wont disclose it in next 4-5 episodes, like we forgot ruhi's other kaands including ring chori

they don't tell it out as not to hurt Rohit or parnanu. So melting started there as emotional connection. Abheera may warn ruhi and Rohit will be in his bubble. If abheera blurts and Rohit listens goes away like before as parallel and his death can be shown too. Or Ruhi has no anger or vengeance on ar till now but she will take that route destroying both next in her revenge. That way she holds Rohit dadi vidya poddar house. Ruhi is told pregnant in real everything is easy for her next. Abhimaan will be thrown out easily but dadi won't leave ar even if Rohit wants them away. Or Rohit gets truth throws ruhi out of poddars amd and ruhi is told pregnant in gvs. 🤪 that way all go after her to get back. Poora popcorn next 😂 . Ruhi changed means story closed. 🤗
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Obviously Abhira will have a kid .. but those din can they focus on the revelation track of Abhira , Akshara and Manish .. after Manish dies .

They can make Ruhi a complete S—— . Right now let’s give her a chance to make amends with Rohit

I also want to see return of shivani .

And fight for Poddar firm

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Obviously Abhira will have a kid .. but those din can they focus on the revelation track of Abhira , Akshara and Manish .. after Manish dies .

They can make Ruhi a complete S—— . Right now let’s give her a chance to make amends with Rohit

I also want to see return of shivani .

And fight for Poddar firm

Any of these tracks will be detrimental for abhiman.

Anyways.. ir toh ho hi Jaana chahiye ..

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Well now we know..abhiman ka ek coochie coo scene will be followed by crap episodes ×10

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

But why are you talking about that .. kaira is a different story that’s over .. they are grand parents of Abhira . And this is a different story

I am a huge fan of Ghum S1 .. that does not mean I was comparing S2 or S2.5 with S1 . View every story differently.. no story can run forever and ever

Look at anupama it has become a joke .any good story has a shelf life of max 500-700 episodes after that story starts getting destroyed..

Audience ka attention limit is shrinking . I have been watching Jodha Akbar on YouTube it’s good .. and I guess they ended it at 550-600 episodes

I watched jodha akbar 2 times in tv once in 2013-14 second time is after lockdown amd third time is on YouTube My one of the favourite serials.Usme jo rajasthani style dikhaya hai na kash woh yrkkh makers apply kar pate.Kher chodo.

Yes.Let's talk about your reply regarding fanbase.

Bro,Mujhe genuinely mein kuch aise hi kar raha tha tabhi yeh khayal aaya ramayan mahabharat and woh attach ho gaya KaiRa era ke sath.And I am a very emotional persom waise koi show itnu jaldi dekhta nahi hoon but jo bhi dekhta hoon woh mere dil mein bas jata hai.Sade 5 saal gujare hai mene Kaira era dekhkar,toh kabhi kabhi yaad aa jati hai.And yeh comparison fight ke angle se nahi h.Yeh just random comparison hai ki KaiRa fannase itna nada ho sakta hai.And 90 percent chance bhi h ki shayad yeh baat sach ho.I know purani vibes wapsi nahi aa sakti isliye,Move on karna padta hai.But nahi ho raha us era se move on,Ek fictional story ne real life ke perosn par esa impact choda hai kua batau bro.I love KaiRa till now and mein bas yahi keh raha tha and yahi abhi bhi keh raha hoon ki aise kafi log mil jayenge jo Kaira fans thw but abhi bikjar gaye hai sabhi.Agar unhe assemble kare toh kafi jyada ho jayenge.Internet fans toh kuch nahi h.Jodha Akbar ka bhi apna fandom tha but sabhi bikhar gaye.Aaj koi 100 mei nse ek hi baat kartah bas.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ruhi is going nowhere. Either she will fake a pregnancy drama next or makers will show she is actually pregnant with Rohit's child. She did everything imagining him as Armaan obviously. Once Rohit dies she will become Mrs. Armaan poddar by kicking Abhira out with the help of Kamini Vidya. All the dialogues like main mar jaunga par tumse shaadi nahi karunga will come as a boomerang for Armaan when he'll at last have to marry her for the sake of 'Ghar ka chiraag' manipulation by Vidya maata and Dragon.

man after todays bhari bhakam dialogue by ArSa about his love for Ab, its hard for me to digest that in future Ar betray Ab and marry that psycho for ghar ka chirag?🙄

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's given..bache toh Hone hi hai..but I really can't stand vidya and others taunting her day in & day out..next agenda of cvs is set already ..bache ka raag abhi se shuru ho gaya toh aage kya rahega

It's not new for us,ryt?yahi tho jhel rahi hun itni din se.smiley37