Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Aaj ki episode ki badh kya kisi ko aisa lagta hain ki Ruhi sudhar jaayegi?? Bilkul bhi nahi.. Infact she will become more vile and disgusting. Inshort a perfect EK vamp.

And I have also lost hopes of Ru getting publically exposed too. Even if she gets, effect wont be huge.

Now viper vidya will also join her. So its gonna be a daily cycle of Abhimaan getting humiliated in P house 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thanks DKP for successfully ruining the complete essence of lead couple's wedding tracksmiley32smiley32

Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Udaipur ke best lawyer ko itna toh atleast karte hue dikha detesmiley37but @dkp se na toh vamps sambhalte hai nahi unki proper revelationsmiley23

I hope ArSa you learned you lesson hard way….. next time if Ru is jumping off the cliff please ignore 🙏 she loves her life more than anything else so better stay away. Netflix Abhira and chill😆
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aaj ki episode ki badh kya kisi ko aisa lagta hain ki Ruhi sudhar jaayegi?? Bilkul bhi nahi.. Infact she will become more vile and disgusting. Inshort a perfect EK vamp.

And I have also lost hopes of Ru getting publically exposed too. Even if she gets, effect wont be huge.

Now viper vidya will also join her. So its gonna be a daily cycle of Abhimaan getting humiliated in P house 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thanks DKP for successfully ruining the complete essence of lead couple's wedding tracksmiley32smiley32

I agree…hoiw creative to ruin the shadi…smiley32

Now they getting married with muddy dress…

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Avengers dekha hai kisi ne.

chalo kalki ya kuch or like ramayan toh pata hi hogi Ravan ko marne ke liye pire jungle mei mbikhri hui vanar sena ko assemble kiya gaya tha.Avenger mein bikhre huye avemgers assemblw huye the.Mahabharat mein kai yodha assemble hiye the yudha ke liye.Kalki mein bhi 7 cheeranjeebi assemble hiye the.

Kehne ka bas ek hi point hai.2021 mein Kaira fans bikhar gaye the.And aapko pata nahi hai but Abhira or Abhimaan doni ki bhi fan following mila do naa toh bhi Kaira ki fan following umse jyada hi hogi.It's just like that ki kuch fans bade ho gaye,umhe show off nahi karna hai.Kuch yudh chodkar chale gaye.Abhi bhi KaiRa ki fan following hai or woh apko youtube or insta ke unke posts ke comment mein kahi na kahi mil jayegii.And yeh toh asli fan following ki ek kuch percent bhi nahi h.Yrkkh forum par maximum 20-30 Kaira fans honge.And yputibe par or imsta par 2-3 hazar.But yeh 1 percent bhi nahi h real fan following ke mukable.Agar woh bichde huye fans ek jagah assemble ho jaye toh Kam se kam 10 lakh log ho jayenge.But ab yeh sab baaton mein hi thik h real mein koi assemble nahi ho sakta.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The goenka clan deserves to see her like this… they deserve every bit of insult that Ru is bringing on their way.. it’s them who did this and made this psycho. Swarna’s tantrum against Abhira and previously for Akshara for the sake Ru is what made her who she is.

Instead of counseling the little sad girl they made sure she lives a life with hatred. Aab bhukto..

All this should happen but it can be told aram se after all the functions and rituals of armaan abhira shadi is done … otherwise again the round of functions

It will be good if the person who gave armaan the letter is captured on video of shadi ..

Rohit sees Ruhi being blackmailed by the guy . And then watches the man on video with Armaan .. he catches the man .. and gets pics of Ruhi with Arman

And then confronts Armaan and Ruhi after the shadi with Abhira ..

Abhira gives Armaan the clean chit ..and tells Rohit she knows everything about it .. we did not want to hurt the family members and spoil our big day . Then Ruhi would have succeeded in her plan .

Now that we are married . You and Ruhi can do whatever you both want . She certainly does not love you .

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I agree…hoiw creative to ruin the shadi…smiley32

Now they getting married with muddy dress…

Aur ab grahpravesh pe Vidya nautanki karegi. Usme bhi drama hoga. Looking at their traits I feel once they are done with consummation, separation track is not so farsmiley22
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

But why are you talking about that .. kaira is a different story that’s over .. they are grand parents of Abhira . And this is a different story

I am a huge fan of Ghum S1 .. that does not mean I was comparing S2 or S2.5 with S1 . View every story differently.. no story can run forever and ever

Look at anupama it has become a joke .any good story has a shelf life of max 500-700 episodes after that story starts getting destroyed..

Audience ka attention limit is shrinking . I have been watching Jodha Akbar on YouTube it’s good .. and I guess they ended it at 550-600 episodes

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I hope ArSa you learned you lesson hard way….. next time if Ru is jumping off the cliff please ignore 🙏 she loves her life more than anything else so better stay away. Netflix Abhira and chill😆

Next time most probably, it will be ruhi faking her pregnancy or real pregnancy of her. Armaan abhira emotional hoke uske aage peeche ghumenge & ghar waale use sar pe chadake rakhenge with more taana to abhira.

And forget about this kaand if they wont disclose it in next 4-5 episodes, like we forgot ruhi's other kaands including ring chori

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

All this should happen but it can be told aram se after all the functions and rituals of armaan abhira shadi is done … otherwise again the round of functions

It will be good if the person who gave armaan the letter is captured on video of shadi ..

Rohit sees Ruhi being blackmailed by the guy . And then watches the man on video with Armaan .. he catches the man .. and gets pics of Ruhi with Arman

And then confronts Armaan and Ruhi after the shadi with Abhira ..

Abhira gives Armaan the clean chit ..and tells Rohit she knows everything about it .. we did not want to hurt the family members and spoil our big day . Then Ruhi would have succeeded in her plan .

Now that we are married . You and Ruhi can do whatever you both want . She certainly does not love you .

Ruhi is going nowhere. Either she will fake a pregnancy drama next or makers will show she is actually pregnant with Rohit's child. She did everything imagining him as Armaan obviously. Once Rohit dies she will become Mrs. Armaan poddar by kicking Abhira out with the help of Kamini Vidya. All the dialogues like main mar jaunga par tumse shaadi nahi karunga will come as a boomerang for Armaan when he'll at last have to marry her for the sake of 'Ghar ka chiraag' manipulation by Vidya maata and Dragon.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Next time most probably, it will be ruhi faking her pregnancy or real pregnancy of her. Armaan abhira emotional hoke uske aage peeche ghumenge & ghar waale use sar pe chadake rakhenge with more taana to abhira.

And forget about this kaand if they wont disclose it in next 4-5 episodes, like we forgot ruhi's other kaands including ring chori

Yeah Ruhi will be faking her pregnancy for that she has to convince Rohit that they have done it ..

Kaveri n Vidya will treat her like a queen and Abhira like an outcast..