Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Today’s highlight…. Vidya got no vhau… loved that… this itv drama of sacrifice for Maa is just too much… overboard always…thank god we got saved from that

Ru and her looserpanti, I don’t have anything to add.. you guys have said enough.smiley37

Instead of driving to the cliff he should have driven to asylum.smiley37

I told this few months back her track is going like Urmila character in pyaar tune kya kiya.

actually ArSa should have brought her to venue which Ru was ready. She said let go venue and marry in front of family…. ArSa missed a golden opportunity. Venue leke jata she would have exposed and bhar bhar zillat ke ladoo milte ruhiji ko smiley39
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ITV mein shradh ka mahina same time par thodi hota hai jaise humaare calendar mein hota hai. Infact these guys arent even in 2024. They must have reached some futuristic time given all the time leaps they have done in generations

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Today’s highlight…. Vidya got no vhau… loved that… this itv drama of sacrifice for Maa is just too much… overboard always…thank god we got saved from that

Ru and her looserpanti, I don’t have anything to add.. you guys have said enough.smiley37

Instead of driving to the cliff he should have driven to asylum.smiley37

I told this few months back her track is going like Urmila character in pyaar tune kya kiya.

I loved the screech drama of Rusharam .. bleating like a mad monkey .. 🐵 hum kaha jaa rahe hai … venue Toh reh .. gaya

Hum shadi Kar sakte hai .. I am sure she must be passing …. In the car ..

Finally raste ki .. sasti had to jump out and again beg .. and I loved it that Armaan told Abhira about Ruhi ..

The similarities between Abhira and Ruhi lehanga had a valid reason .. Armaan saw how Ruhi can stoop low .. and Abhira also saw what Ruhi is capable of .. Ruhi is so shameless she deserved to be thrown on the road .. maybe some one will pick her up from there ..

I am glad Manish Goenka did not see her like this .. he would not have the strength to do Abhira’s kanyadan ..

Rusharam has already killed all the joy from Manish Goenka ka life . It would be nice if surekha sees Ruhi in the dirty red lehanga.. along with suwarna abd understand the drama of why Armaan was missing ..

They tell her to change …. She obviously is missing her Rohit wala mangalsutra .. Kaveri reminds her about it ..

After the shadi is over .. I hope Kaveri presses Rohit n Ruhi to have a kid so that she can belittle Abhira and Armaan .

IR is now a big track .. which should take 3-4 months ..I am glad Armaan took Abhira and left Ruhi on the road .. maybe she can do gulu gulu with her loyal servant

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes, Exactly My mumma also said same how could they marry to each other in such a inauspicious muhurat.I think in hinduism generally we don't marry in 16 shradh paksh days and 30 december january day ending one day before makar sakranti.

They live in 2899 AD.. kalki time…smiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

actually ArSa should have brought her to venue which Ru was ready. She said let go venue and marry in front of family…. ArSa missed a golden opportunity. Venue leke jata she would have exposed and bhar bhar zillat ke ladoo milte ruhiji ko smiley39

Udaipur ke best lawyer ko itna toh atleast karte hue dikha detesmiley37but @dkp se na toh vamps sambhalte hai nahi unki proper revelationsmiley23

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

As long as they don't go with surrogacy and don't separate abhimaan over some stupid MU or whiteday, I am okay with anything. 🤞👍

akshu couldn't have kids either and she had 2 kids too. why isn't MG saying anything like both my bahu and poti were both told they couldn't have kids, but ended up becoming pregnant and having kids.

They live in 2899 AD.. kalki time…smiley37

Kahin ruhi ka baccha hi Kalki na hosmiley37

Originally posted by: Sa7861

akshu couldn't have kids either and she had 2 kids too. why isn't MG saying anything like both my bahu and poti were both told they couldn't have kids, but ended up becoming pregnant and having kids.

Expecting anything reasonable from him is maut ko dawat denasmiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes, Exactly My mumma also said same how could they marry to each other in such a inauspicious muhurat.I think in hinduism generally we don't marry in 16 shradh paksh days and 30 december january day ending one day before makar sakranti.

It’s itv world they haven’t even showed Ganesh chaturthi here .. and Arman and Abhira are getting married for the second time .. so these muhurat do not matter ..

Muhurat are needed .. but not necessary .. anyone can get married anytime

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I loved the screech drama of Rusharam .. bleating like a mad monkey .. 🐵 hum kaha jaa rahe hai … venue Toh reh .. gaya

Hum shadi Kar sakte hai .. I am sure she must be passing …. In the car ..

Finally raste ki .. sasti had to jump out and again beg .. and I loved it that Armaan told Abhira about Ruhi ..

The similarities between Abhira and Ruhi lehanga had a valid reason .. Armaan saw how Ruhi can stoop low .. and Abhira also saw what Ruhi is capable of .. Ruhi is so shameless she deserved to be thrown on the road .. maybe some one will pick her up from there ..

I am glad Manish Goenka did not see her like this .. he would not have the strength to do Abhira’s kanyadan ..

Rusharam has already killed all the joy from Manish Goenka ka life . It would be nice if surekha sees Ruhi in the dirty red lehanga.. along with suwarna abd understand the drama of why Armaan was missing ..

They tell her to change …. She obviously is missing her Rohit wala mangalsutra .. Kaveri reminds her about it ..

After the shadi is over .. I hope Kaveri presses Rohit n Ruhi to have a kid so that she can belittle Abhira and Armaan .

IR is now a big track .. which should take 3-4 months ..I am glad Armaan took Abhira and left Ruhi on the road .. maybe she can do gulu gulu with her loyal Khadijah

The goenka clan deserves to see her like this… they deserve every bit of insult that Ru is bringing on their way.. it’s them who did this and made this psycho. Swarna’s tantrum against Abhira and previously for Akshara for the sake Ru is what made her who she is.

Instead of counseling the little sad girl they made sure she lives a life with hatred. Aab bhukto..