Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

I am so happy. about Ghashmeer hope he does well in the finale as well .But I am not happy about Krishna going in instead of Nimrat , They gave the stunt in which Krishna is strong .smiley43

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Everyone had a fair chance in the 2nd stunt but I am tired of shock stunts that's why didn't enjoy it.You are right.Even if it isn't dynamic,it should not be such that it ends within 5 minutes but majority of the stunts this season were like that.Season 13 remains worse than this for me but stuntswise it was better than this season.Makers ran out of creativity this time.

They have to chose a new host who is not biased at all .

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yeah after KKK11 when Arjun and his wife revealed the trophy and Arjun got badly trolled for it, I think Colors cracked down hard on leaking spoilers like that.

Colors got badly bashed that season as well and Arjun's entire win was overshadowed with the trolling of him being khairati winner.

I am reading that Karanveer won. As long as he or Gashmeer win, I'm happy. Krishna ko Arjun ki taran khairati finalist toh bana diya, top 3 mein bhi laa diya, but they can't make her winner as well.

But you never know they might do as well
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

They have to chose a new host who is not biased at all .

Host ke hathon me kuch nahi hai hotha tho kya Bharathi se pappi wappi letha our archana ka bakwaas suntha kya 😅

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Hmm maybe that's why her performance detoriated towards the endsmiley18. But see even sumona or nimrit never got praised still they gave their 100% in every stunts and nimrit won some stunts as well. She shouldn't have cared about other's feedback and kept giving her bestsmiley20. Anyways jo hona tha wo ho gaya. Her journey was also superb in kkksmiley32

It also had to do with her not participating in their forced fun activities, I assume. & it's not just about getting praised, there were tasked where she won but they didn't even acknowledge her. I forgot which stunt it was but guess it was against Shilpa or .. where Niyati was fab but when both came back, they immediately cut to announce the one who got eliminated or something.

KKK has become more about forced fun gigs, bhai-chara & about their chosen one. It's like from 2nd episode onwards you can tell who are going to be in the top 5 the was the host talk to them.

Minionite thumbnail

Yeah well then they'll get a fresh round of bashing from that. smiley37

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Water stunt hua tooh Krishna jeet jayege smiley37

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Water stunt hua tooh Krishna jeet jayege smiley37

If it happens the Color and RS would go down the drain .
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

thukere k cheapness alia ke sath bhi chal rhi LOL

alia aisi kia majboori thi

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have not watched BB toh mujhe pata nahi wo log kaise hain wahan but here Nimrit deserved to be atleast in top5....Ashish agar rehta toh aur bhi achcha hota...Pichle saal and all Colours was not so open of their favouritism but is baar clearly dikh raha hai..

Even Nimrit spoke on the BBfication of the show

Edited by Sar.ki - 5 days ago