A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

Edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago

Word Count: 0

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Hey I just saw all Naira's Ghoomer dance.

I liked all her Ghoomer dance look and Dance on Padmawat Ghoomer song.

Kya is generatin mein ghoomer dance hua tha kya.

Just asking.

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Noo ghoomar plss... Woh ghoomar Kam ringa ringa roses lagega.... Sirf romantic gaana acche lagte hai aur woh kaafi hai iss gen ki..🫣

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Hey I just saw all Naira's Ghoomer dance.

I liked all her Ghoomer dance look and Dance on Padmawat Ghoomer song.

Kya is generatin mein ghoomer dance hua tha kya.

Just asking.

This season doesn't have good dancers like naira so all the dance sequences look awkward to watch.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I really want that legacy Sone ki Chereya song yo be played for Abhira!
maybe during second wedding to Armaan after IR !

Ek aur wedding😭😭😭 .... Gks already kangal hai....kaise chalega yaar...smiley37

At the same time, mujh mein bhi itni himmat nahi hai ki inn dramatic bakwas ko phir se dekh saku🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️... Do you have?

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

I will be fine with this ott shapath if we get to see Armaan being Naitik 2.0. Just make sure makers... You give us that and I won't complain about the dresses or even vi mata ka paltu drama...😂

Absolutely correct👍...this is what we want🥰🥰...sunn rahe ho dkp???
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

This season doesn't have good dancers like naira so all the dance sequences look awkward to watch.

today's acting of Arman sand ruhi very much below average.. no ddp no gussa very plain

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

today's acting of Arman sand ruhi very much below average.. no ddp no gussa very plain

😀😀. Actors must have been thinking ki acting ke naam par kya kya karna padta hai😜

Originally posted by: viji2111

😀😀. Actors must have been thinking ki acting ke naam par kya kya karna padta hai😜

because they are struck at same point from day1. Last year he saved her from cliff this year he is taking her to die. We wrote aina movie, bride swap during ruhis mom shadi they gave it for betis. 🤗. Love moment was struck for ruhi in cliff so ar recreated it. Same mandir moment he rejected today. No sane person will do this way by staying in that same house. That too seeing ar craze on abheera. Just because she can't give kids he should marry ruhi. Every chance she checked and saw how he stood for abheera and never opens mouth for ruhi. Now also corner drama will be kept under wraps used in time for some separation? When no love why to stay there in his house and spoil others life. For her she is struck in that past as 6 yr old kid and it's now continuing. If they show her mental also she will eat everyone brain.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

because there’s no ddp…ruhi Is a mad psycho .what ddp does she have..so they showed only her selfishness..which we will see more tomorrow when she leaves Armaan in the car to die and jumps out to save her life..as for Armaan he was just irritated because this mad woman was delaying his wedding with her psychotic behaviour 🙄