Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Main kaunsa serial dekh rahi hu rishta ya crime patrol,mujhe samaj nahi a rahi hai.What a suspenseful thriller shaadi.

Bro crime patrol is better. Yeh Lallu rishta kya hi karega mukabla
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I really want that legacy Sone ki Chereya song yo be played for Abhira!
maybe during second wedding to Armaan after IR !

I will guarantee you this song will be 100 percent played in upcoming vidai episode after marriage.I think next weekend.

And there wil lbe also a scene where Manish will be doing Kanyadan of Abhira.And a sad song will be playimg there.There will be also a happy song where groom will see bridal entry again after this Rihi Armaan situation.I think 90 percent chancea are of Hamari bano puari song,But I'm not sure.

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Seeing chuhi's face in today's episode makes my hand itch to go ahead inside the screen and smack herπŸ₯°no offense to garvita, ofc
warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Goenkas manega it's their ladli's galti?chuhi kuch bhi kare Thappad sirf Armaan ko hi padhte hainsmiley37

MG mane bhi na mane wigwali chudail apni ladli ki galti dekh hi nhi sktiπŸ₯Ίafterall uske koi nhi haina she's so bechari

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seriously this is a silly twist .. he should have immediately forwarded the message to Rohit and Madhav .. saying I am not responsible for this girl

He has nothing to hide any more

exactly … when I see tv shows/soaps/serials from other countries I always wonder y Indian serials are like this. We have really good actors - but content is seriously poor. Kuch bhi dikha dete hai yaar. Little bit far fetched - ok I get it - but idhar to logic naam ki cheez hi nahi hai - not even 0.1%.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aaj MG ka dream real ban gaya.

Ar Sa to bacchi- U GO TO HELLsmiley36smiley37

Ha he had dreamt this exact scene

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I just watched the episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why did I dance during sajanji ghar aaye 😭😭

Armaan pledging in front of mata Rani and the whole bells clanging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Raju ne kaunsa tharra peeke episode oversee kiya

That was me too

mere dil vich hai hum tum

This is my coming of age movie

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How I wish someone will tell all the family members about ruhi and how she became like this.....

Just like in chandramukhi movie eshwar explains the process of ganga becoming chandramukhi.....a detailed explanation u know....

How she made armaan saving her from the cliff became saving the obsession she had for prev gen swarg/ narakwasis.... How even after rejecting armaan said she is a good woman made her think I'll always be good even if she does bad.....

How Armaan taking up her case of accident made her believe that even if she commits murder he'll save her.....

How armaan saving her from the truck and writing whatever she said made her believe that he will do what she wants and not allow her to do self harm...

Aise dheere dheere hamari spoiled brat by Goenka's became obsessed aurat for armaan......

Ye process koi armaan aur sab ko bataado detailed mei koi baat nahi chodna chahiye taaki usko acchese psychiatrist dhoondsake....

Shyama10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeh toh bheegibilli ko ghanta bandhne jaisa hi hai