Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

I will be fine with this ott shapath if we get to see Armaan being Naitik 2.0. Just make sure makers... You give us that and I won't complain about the dresses or even vi mata ka paltu drama...πŸ˜‚

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

when will armaan sa address lusty by bhabhi or devrani or simply ignore her existence, the fact that he is supposedly the best lawyer of udaipur on paper yet he lacks brains to read the room, irrespective of how his first marriage with ab was, he should have protected himself by confronting the elephant in the room and call her sister in law or bhabhiji well before but pff he still thought this characterless dhrarti par bojh is an achi aurat after the rumaal disaster.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Seriously what a bakwas archaic writing was this episode with Armaan given OTT dialogues - where is the intellect of him informing the chudel Ruhi s husband ! Like come on no need for over dramatic Bollywood style OTT stunt! What a joke Rishta gen 4 wedding with the best leads has been made into !

Can this be a nightmare everyone wakes from and start with new Sangeet HalDi and shaadi functions ! Please with new outfits too!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Or at least expose Ruhi to all!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Make this make sense !!!!

They needed to include all this bakvass in the shaadi track... Functions dubaara nahi ho sakta .. Atleast Ab apna costume badal de.. And itni badi stunt ke badh mandap par jaakar baithna is super weirdsmiley44smiley44
Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They copied this from an old movie Aaina … πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Recording video of ruhi's suicide is not convincing reason for him to leave.

It will take just 2-3 minutes to inform her husband or anyone.

They could have showed fake chitti by ruhi in the name of abhira.

Seriously this is a silly twist .. he should have immediately forwarded the message to Rohit and Madhav .. saying I am not responsible for this girl

He has nothing to hide any more

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

They needed to include all this bakvass in the shaadi track... Functions dubaara nahi ho sakta .. Atleast Ab apna costume badal de.. And itni badi stunt ke badh mandap par jaakar baithna is super weirdsmiley44smiley44

Olivia plsssssssssss .. my inner stree coming out .. I don’t want to see functions any more

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

She is even more delusional but siller than Yuvraj

Aaj MG ka dream real ban gaya.

Ar Sa to bacchi- U GO TO HELLsmiley36smiley37

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Main kaunsa serial dekh rahi hu rishta ya crime patrol,mujhe samaj nahi a rahi hai.What a suspenseful thriller shaadi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj ka episode mei bohot maza aaya. No chappals please. Thank you smiley37