Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Girl it's Armaan za, he loves to make things difficult for no reason

Example Ru wasn't on facetime but a recording so how will she know he told anybody.smiley44

He could've shown it to Rohit or MG, but NO, he was so worried about her taking her life he didn't stop to think smiley36

what to say ArSa is very easy to be trapped and that psycho knows that….. btw after long time todays episode gave ekta vibes😂 reminded me of some old K dramas where actually bride wore similar lehenga like Ab🙄
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I watched yrkkh episode of today after many days.

Always watched my fav. clips because did not have courage to handle full episode.

But today I thought let's see,What Armaan will do now.And there is nothing extraordinary in today's episode except ine dialogue of Armaan,that atteacts me Mein mar sakta hoon but mere andar se Abhira ko kese maroge,woh meri saans mei nmeri dhadkan mein h.

Tomorrow there will be do and due situation.

I saw a pic of vidya in wedding outfit but she is wearing saree today.I think she will bbe going to weav that wedding outfit after this do and die situation is over and Abhira ne kaha na ki mahurat nikal raha h,So I think if Vidya wear that dress mean all problems ate solved between them and finalky they will be going ti marry each other.

I think that's yesterday's pic of vidya in that outfit.So there is high chance the episode will telecast on Wednesday or Thursday.I think by next friday the fera ceremony will be done.And Manish will ne doing Son chireya ab toh udne wali h.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What if she hadnt jumped out? What if car ka door jam ho jaata? Armaan would have jumped off the cliff? smiley24

Woh toh.. Im also having same doubt from yesterday. What if ruhi didn't jumped out?? Armaan bhi apni jaan de deta ruhi ke saath??

Today's dialogue baazi would have made sense if abhira was held captive by ruhi,so unwillingly armaan had to obey ruhi's orders. Then his dialogues Abhira meri jaan hain meri rom rom mein hain meaningful hota & this kkk stunt also could have been justified that he chose to die along with her jaan ki dushman to save her life, because he is left with no other option. (Old bollywood movie style)

Idhar abhira ko koi danger nahi, bas aise hi use mandap pe chodke ruhi ke saath dialoguebaazi khel raha 🤷‍♀️

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

just for that comment I couldn’t resist are you engineer?

I can’t help bro, I can’t tolerate Ruhi and my Armaan sa so anything beyond that thought will make me turn into anything

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Armaan's abhira mere rom rom mai basti hai was so dramatic with the mandir ki ghanti. Yeh pura episode kya comedy tha smiley37

They assumed that if Anuj can do it, then Armaan can definitely do it - both were equally comedic goldsmiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Always watched my fav. clips because did not have courage to handle full episode.

But today I thought let's see,What Armaan will do now.And there is nothing extraordinary in today's episode except ine dialogue of Armaan,that atteacts me Mein mar sakta hoon but mere andar se Abhira ko kese maroge,woh meri saans mei nmeri dhadkan mein h.

I saw a pic of vidya in wedding outfit but she is wearing saree today.I think she will bbe going to weav that wedding outfit after this do and die situation is over and Abhira ne kaha na ki mahurat nikal raha h,So I think if Vidya wear that dress mean all problems ate solved between them and finalky they will be going ti marry each other.

I think that's yesterday's pic of vidya in that outfit.So there is high chance the episode will telecast on Wednesday or Thursday.I think by next friday the fera ceremony will be done.And Manish will ne doing Son chireya ab toh udne wali h.

That what ss guy also said the shaadi will take place next weekend, from today I guess they will start the shoot

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Woh toh.. Im also having same doubt from yesterday. What if ruhi didn't jumped out?? Armaan bhi apni jaan de deta ruhi ke saath??

Today's dialogue baazi would have made sense if abhira was held captive by ruhi,so unwillingly armaan had to obey ruhi's orders. Then his dialogues Abhira meri jaan hain meri rom rom mein hain meaningful hota & this kkk stunt also could have been justified that he chose to die along with her jaan ki dushman to save her life, because he is left with no other option. (Old bollywood movie style)

Idhar abhira ko koi danger nahi, bas aise hi use mandap pe chodke ruhi ke saath dialoguebaazi khel raha 🤷‍♀️

Woh car mai toh baith he chuki thi, mandap he ley aatey so that the goenkas/rohit could handle her. Ya seedha mental asylum chala jaata. This looks so silly smiley39

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I really want that legacy Sone ki Chereya song yo be played for Abhira!
maybe during second wedding to Armaan after IR !

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woh car mai toh baith he chuki thi, mandap he ley aatey so that the goenkas/rohit could handle her. Ya seedha mental asylum chala jaata. This looks so silly smiley39

Recording video of ruhi's suicide is not convincing reason for him to leave.

It will take just 2-3 minutes to inform her husband or anyone.

They could have showed fake chitti by ruhi in the name of abhira.

She is so cute 🥰 . I wish they recreate Abhira’s entry again, he was waiting for the moment and even Abhira mentioned it. Costumes bhi change kardo dono ki after that ghatiya stunt.
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1837683683685188052