Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago
Nahi nahiiii no way woh delusional aurat will either think of divorcing or direct killing rohit bcz armaan ne sirf kaha ki I'm married so he can't marry....so if I'm single he'll marry...... Yeh robo movie mei robo hai we have to give instructions clearly.... Seedhi baat no bakwas.... Armaan ka ek galti hai ki he kept saying tum acchi aurat and all along with IL abhira.... If he said yeah behan I don't love me yeh obsession hai tumhari on her face maybe tab soch sakti hai.....
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What if she hadnt jumped out? What if car ka door jam ho jaata? Armaan would have jumped off the cliff? smiley24

error 404 not found in script

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Shirtless shadi karwa lo. Waise bhi haldi ka Achcha mauka gawa diya

kya. what shirtless and kyuuu smiley36

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Nah ek aur option hai....stop the car take her to the cliff and say yeah come on we'll both jump down the cliff and narak mein milenge agar tum wahi Mila toh zaroor shaadi karunga tujhse

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now more concerned what if after all this cliff drama Ru will not change? Kya fayda to risk your life and make a ullu of urself?πŸ™„

Waise math bholo, kaafi logon ki umeed tut jayegi. PL getting best character arc and the best progression ,last time when he left her at mandap she was begging him to marry her , saying dono keliye uski pyaar kaafi hai ,this time blackmailing, paav pakad kar beek maagna , aur Armaan ko bharosa de rahi Thi ki Armaan ko iss se phir se pyaar ho jayegi aur apna baby bhi mil jayega. Next time she will kidnap him or spike his drink and try to marry or accuse him for r*** or making her pregnant. So Ruhi character change hui na , downgrade Hua tho kya SS is important.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 days ago
Teddy1234 thumbnail
Kyun ki ruhi can tear armaan ka kurta saying "kyun kyun kyun....." Kyun tumne bola mujhse pyaar karta tha... Kyun mujhe bachaya and all..... Pls let her tear both the clothes and after coming back back to mandap let other think they did some secret business alone .....😁
nutmeg7 thumbnail

As someone rightly said legacy of chudails smiley37

Originally posted by: maahi11

error 404 not found in script

just for that comment I couldn’t resist are you engineer?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

lol πŸ˜‚ girl not at all. Thats what I am asking whats the point of risking your life for someone who will never changeπŸ™„ and prove yourself dumb.

Girl it's Armaan za, he loves to make things difficult for no reason

Example Ru wasn't on facetime but a recording so how will she know he told anybody.smiley44

He could've shown it to Rohit or MG, but NO, he was so worried about her taking her life he didn't stop to think smiley36

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously what a bakwas archaic writing was this episode with Armaan given OTT dialogues - where is the intellect of him informing the chudel Ruhi s husband ! Like come on no need for over dramatic Bollywood style OTT stunt! What a joke Rishta gen 4 wedding with the best leads has been made into !

Can this be a nightmare everyone wakes from and start with new Sangeet HalDi and shaadi functions ! Please with new outfits too!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Or at least expose Ruhi to all!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Make this make sense !!!!