Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now more concerned what if after all this cliff drama Ru will not change? Kya fayda to risk your life and make a ullu of urself?πŸ™„

Cant Be Serious GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm giving you side eye right now cause I know this isn't a serious question

left you at mandap, told you all the reason he loves Abhira, he accidentally assume you were Ab on phone talk about how he'll die without her. He bought house to leave family for Ab. He express his love for Ab in your face but yet you still have ummeed, no baby he still wants Ab

Do still have ummeed about her changing

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Cant Be Serious GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm giving you side eye right now cause I know this isn't a serious question

left you at mandap, told you all the reason he loves Abhira, he accidentally assume you were Ab on phone talk about how he'll die without her. He bought house to leave family for Ab. He express his love for Ab in your face but yet you still have ummeed, no baby he still wants Ab

Do still have ummeed about her changing

lol πŸ˜‚ girl not at all. Thats what I am asking whats the point of risking your life for someone who will never changeπŸ™„ and prove yourself dumb.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan being a lawyer could have said ruhi he cant marry her while she is married to rohit. Yeh kkk stunt ki zarurat hi nahi thi πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan being a lawyer could have said ruhi he cant marry her while she is married to rohit. Yeh kkk stunt ki zarurat hi nahi thi πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Uss main drama nahi hai samjhosmiley37

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Armaan sa socha hoga agar ruhi won't jump I'll jump out of the car and let her GTH....

if she slits her wrist it looks like a suicide but if it is an car accident it'll be an accident.....

Ghar ka naam badnaam nahi hona hai.....

Shaadi bhi nahi ruknaa hai bhai.....

Hum jitna bhi logic lagale ….. makers only want to show brainless dramaπŸ˜† makers seriously needs to upgrade their standardssmiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

What if she hadnt jumped out? What if car ka door jam ho jaata? Armaan would have jumped off the cliff? smiley24

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

The way she gets taunted for not having trust on Armaan ,bolthi kuch aur hai karthi kuch aur and all ,aaj tho muh thod Kar jawab dediya Abhira ne . Abhira ki jagah koi aur hotha tho KV,Phufa aur Ghatiya V ke baath sach maan ke chale jaatha. Even Goenka’s were not wrong suspecting Armaan as they saw how he left their ghatiya cheapo bachi at the mandap. So why would they trust him with Abhira. Abhira Made everyone shut their mouths with her trust on her love and Armaan.

As usual Sam was brilliant with her expressions.From feeling sad that Armaan missed her entry to feeling shy thinking how he would feel seeing her look and then the pain . Brilliant !

Hope Armaan never breaks her trust .

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1837667893716083147

I am so happy that abhira didn't give any f*** about vidya the flipper mata's non-sense πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

Shaadi ke baad bhi aise hi rehna baby😎😎, don't take her seriously πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really wish that Ruhis psychotic behavior was exposed to all. The cringiness of her behavior would only be a teeny bit justified if she paid for it. but if she goes scot free again then kya point hai iss sab nautanki ka. its like a bgrade bollywood film from back in the day.

Vidya was in saree, but in recent pics she is in lehenga, guess she too has accepted the shaadi, so either Ruhi is exposed or it will shown abhira has saved Armaan ki life, which made vidya get up in shaadi attire

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1837676456966492588?t=YfpiglWUnvNCV4PFeC9Nxg&s=19

Chindi ruhi you will never be my yuvi baby smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago