Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Those scenes shouldn't reach to wrong side of twitter smiley37

Hell it should reach the wrong side of Twitter. Roz Roz nibbiyo ke posts jhelte hai smiley37 ab trollers ke bhi dekh lenge

Abhira has been telling this but finally iss ko aab samajh mein aaya yeh ghatiya aurath kithna cheap hai and then bewakkof ki jaise stunts karne ki zaroorath kya hai , he could have dragged her to GH and showed the video to everyone. Poor Abhira is running in her bridal dress thinking he might be in some danger.

Abhira has been saying this for long , Rohit deserves to know this , he can’t let his chote bhai live with this psycho putting Rohit’s life in danger, bachanye hi kyun aaye ho uske pathi yeh B,nanu ko bejh dethe

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1837676099935129907

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

ngl i only watched armaan telling ruhi off scene. everything else was kinda filler in my opinion. one thing i noticed is that abhira almost fainted again today. there is something wrong with her for sure. i also liked how when abhira left running, madhav, charu and krish went behind her. i really do hope ruhi is at least exposed in front of them. we shall see.

Maybe, it will be something like because of ruhi hiding abhira's real reports she won't get nessasary at right time...🤔🤔😭😭
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now more concerned what if after all this cliff drama Ru will not change? Kya fayda to risk your life and make a ullu of urself?🙄

Kuch nahi after 2-3 months, again ruhi will pull similar stunt & armaan wapas use cliff le jayega and it will continue(till rohit poddar is alive)smiley39

After identity revelation shayad mg leke jayenge ruhi ko cliff tak, armaan can share his idea with nana sasur

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 7 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hell it should reach the wrong side of Twitter. Roz Roz nibbiyo ke posts jhelte hai smiley37 ab trollers ke bhi dekh lenge

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1836617557928976506?t=mvN3Pki9llwvnufubLDo3g&s=19

This month trolling quota was done already. Not again smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

haaaaaa. The word I uttered while watching this is unprintable 😂

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

so thst ss video saying ab will reach armaan and hug him maybe true so whats the bahana both will make when getting back to mandap, am sure just like myself, the audience also are bored of this track and we have bear garvita acting on leads wedding to top it all. Dkp just fast track to the next drama please.

I am sure some phuski bahana… the whole track is senseless…. Now bas change the lehenga and finish the shaadi…. Aage baado bhai🙏
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he will acknowledge it and apologize to Abhira for not taking her word when she warned about Ruhi. She has endured Ruhis crap for too long. And Abhira should be angry that he risked his life to teach Ruhi a lesson. What if he got injured? What would Abhira do?

Its frustrating that we still didn't get khulasa of all her kaands right from charu dev reveal, breaking ILU pathhar , sabotaging treasure hunt proposal, to more recent ring chori and infertility reoprts being given to V to create tamasha.

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

I don't blame him. Life is very precious. H3 just did not knew the person he is saving is just waste of precious Oxygen.

Article in your signature......smiley37smiley37

Ruhi ki jaise obsession and we can’t take the car ride like bravo Armaan 😂 IYKYK

He should have thought about his life and Abhira before doing that stupid stunt. What is something goes wrong and that women escapes and he gets hurt.
Knowing Ruhi’s driving skills and history He should have made V sit in the car and made Ruhi drive the car . Dono ki white day ek saath ho jathi.

Why the heck that psycho was saying everyone forced her to stay with Ro?….. someone remind her she left Ro and signed divorce papers and was about to leave amrika but then she herself came back with7 step plansmiley39