Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I just watched the episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why did I dance during sajanji ghar aaye 😭😭

Armaan pledging in front of mata Rani and the whole bells clanging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Raju ne kaunsa tharra peeke episode oversee kiya

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan's abhira mere rom rom mai basti hai was so dramatic with the mandir ki ghanti. Yeh pura episode kya comedy tha smiley37

They show armaan so dramatic that it's hard to take him seriously smiley37

When he shouted seeing infertility reports, his shout reached whole city.

Now mandir ki ghanti smiley37

Only samridhi did good acting today.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab bass bhi kardo ROOHI. Why doesn’t she understand that it’s not the end of the world if she didn’t get what she wanted? Aage bado bhai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now more concerned what if after all this cliff drama Ru will not change? Kya fayda to risk your life and make a ullu of urself?πŸ™„

She won’t change but atleast Rohit will throw her out if we believe IF ka new spoiler

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I just watched the episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why did I dance during sajanji ghar aaye 😭😭

Armaan pledging in front of mata Rani and the whole bells clanging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Raju ne kaunsa tharra peeke episode oversee kiya

Those scenes shouldn't reach wrong side of twitter smiley37

Edited by Sparkle232 - 7 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Iska outfit toh rastey ko pocha detey huye jayega, abhi toh change hona he chahiye πŸ™πŸΎ

Screenshot_2024-09-22-07-16-07-330_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Samsya ye hai kya MG shaadhi hone dega ????

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If i have to be perfectly honest, it was lacking something. I think RoPu didnt deliver as well as I'd have imagined. Ig it maybe coz they were doing star parivaar stuff and he was unwell. but the genuineness and intensity in his eyes was missing. it was coming across as 70s Bollywood stuff and just lip service. He loudly said the right things like - go to hell, you are selfish, this is blackmail. but there is no logic at all.

RoPu salvaged it a little bit, but I wanted something extra. I wanted something genuine instead of loud dialogue baazi. but I think the dialogues and the screenplay is too cringe and dramatic to be taken seriously and for it to really be heart touching.

I felt the same. I thought the dialogues were too cringe - woh mere rom rom mein hai mere ragon mein hai - who on earth talks like this πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It was so 70s 80s Bollywood style coded and felt so forced. Can’t blame RoPu - anyone who had to deliver those dialogues would struggle to make them sound convincing , to be honest .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ab bass bhi kardo ROOHI. Why doesn’t she understand that it’s not the end of the world if she didn’t get what she wanted? Aage bado bhai.

ROOHI toh itni delusional hai. Bhai khud ke sapne banati hai and aise toot jaate hai jaise Aaj toota πŸ˜‚
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am now more concerned what if after all this cliff drama Ru will not change? Kya fayda to risk your life and make a ullu of urself?πŸ™„

so thst ss video saying ab will reach armaan and hug him maybe true so whats the bahana both will make when getting back to mandap, am sure just like myself, the audience also are bored of this track and we have bear garvita acting on leads wedding to top it all. Dkp just fast track to the next drama please.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

It was so 70s 80s Bollywood style coded and felt so forced. Can’t blame RoPu - anyone who had to deliver those dialogues would struggle to make them sound convincing , to be honest .

I thought of Amitabh Bachchan of Deewar in that scene