Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Ya’all had wish list for the wedding?

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Is the proposal scene came that is also a dream kya ? Koi batayega why so much negativity in the episode they can't see each other I mean armaan can't see abhira as far I read

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1837305274815709211
my girl looks so cute and happy 🥹🥹🥹🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Originally posted by: India_TV

What have Vidya and ruhi faced, in comparison to abhira and armaan…abhora was literally on streets for food…. Armasn ko tab toffee milti hai when he is if some use to the family….

Vidya and ruhi… to Mazze mrin hai… what r they raving?? Ruhi wants something that is not hers!!!! Yeh kya zidd Hui bhala??

She took the bacchi title from MG seriously. She think she is small bachi who wants candy ArSa by hook or by crook🙄😆
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the issue is that Armaan is still too attached to V and is unable to see her true colors. With Kaveri also he has realized that she is flawed and not on the pedestal he previously had for her. but he is too into V. And that doesnt bode well for Abhira. Post shaadi if Abhira-V get into issues, he is probably gonna expect Abhira to let V get away with her crap.

Yeh to rishta ki history ka track hain yeh hona hi tha armaan aage kya karega is what make me decide after marriage should I continue or not

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

How come Swarna was cordial with Ab today?🤔 is she joining the flipper gang🙄

she has always been flipper only. all the buddhe people on the show are flippers.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Then think how pathetic is this dkp??smiley29

EXACTLY! i have had low expectations from them since abhira and armaan got together
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG asks Abhira for haq to do kanyadaan. Abhira accepts. Swarna is not happy. Surekha is pleased though. MG is emotional and Abhira gives him a hug.

V tries to walk off and Armaan cries and requests her to stay for his wedding. Kaveri stops him. She khilaoes kheer. Armaan accepts it. She even takes his balaiyaan. Armaan takes her ashirwaad. And she annoucnes baarat ke liye ready raho. He says dont go to your dulhan iss tarah rote hue. Gosh, even Kaveri is also more reasonable than V these days. M says he will talk to V and asks Armaan to go with baaraat.

Ruhi has asked some servant to do some sneaky things. not clear what her plan is. Rohit gets message from ruhi claiming she will meet him directly at venue.

Sanjay asks Kaveri why she agreed even after seeing Abhiras reports and why she did rasam. Kaveri says- dont need to win every baazi but focus on winning jung. She knows Vidya ka gussa will keep Abhira in check but the firm, Rohit etc need Armaan and so she pretends to care for Armaan. Gosh, what a scheming %^$#@

M tells V to come for shaadi. She refuses. M says she has to come. And he is trying to force her and he is really pissed at her. V is doing natak nautanki saying she is sauteli maa. She claims pati ki bewafai and all. how though? she is the second wife. there was no bewafai then. she claims maa ka pyaar failed in front of Abhira ka pyaar. she says she feels "sautela" . Umm %^$#@ this is how you treated him always.

I FFded , cant take her SHIT. Skipped Ruhi scenes too

Abhira is talking to her mummas photo and says she feels bechaini but is also smiling and excited about marrying Armaan and wishes her mumma would be there and says- I hope you will make sure every thing goes well.

She hears baaraat and runs to window. Chorus gang and chachi /chacha are dancing. its cute! Armaan is waiting for V to come saying my khushi is incomplete without you. There is a servant standing trying to harm Armaan. MG invites Armaan and dances. Abhira is also dancing at the window. Why isnt Armaan's eyes searching for Abhira though? he hallucinates her dancing in baaraat. but he doesnt look to where she is actually standing until the very end. He even hallucinates hugging her. When he finally looks up, Abhira hides behind window.

MG does aarti of Armaan and Abhira is watching it all. naak pulling rasam happens and chorus gang keep pulling him away so MG does cheating and says Abhiras name to distract him. Abhira sends a flying kiss his way but he doesnt see it. Abhira cutely thinks to make sure she looks ok seeing how handsome Armaan looks. Swarna helps her fix her ghungat. Abhira holds her hand and says "thank you for letting me stay in GH despite not liking me". Swarna gives her blessing for happy marriage but thoda grudgingly . Pandit asks Armaan to wash hands and legs.

M reaches venue and he says V refused. Manoj prays she will come in the end. V is having FBs of all the rasams and Armaan requesting her presence at shaadi before leaving.

Armaan goes to wash hands and the servant Ruhi has set up tries to harm him again but Krish shows up to ask for his shoes to prevent MG from doind jute churayi. Armaan thinks of V again as he is washing hands. And chachi announces dulhan aagayi and Armaan moves to go. Servant stops him and says- kya jaldi hai.

Abhira comes and Armaan is not there as she is making entry :( they show montage of all prior legacy heroine in dulhan look too.

Precap is Ruhi saying we are gonna do shaadi to armaan and rest is same as earlier.

I wanna see that montage only of previous legecy female leads and nothing is important than this for me in this episode.Bakwas episode.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

She took the bacchi title from MG seriously. She think she is small bachi who wants candy ArSa by hook or by crook🙄😆

Hook kar ke mandap tak le gayee… wahan publicly reject kiya armasn ne…. Ab crook ways se try kar rahi hai😃😃

This is not a small thing…. Pakka kuch yo major hoga… cannot just leave ruhi Aise hi… duniya khatre mein hai bhai😃😃😃

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri is too far gone, but what makes her better is at least she is sorted about her reasons of needing armaan. Vidya's self victimization is downright hilarious.

Her goal is clear...For family ,firm they need someone to sambhalo that ...That's only Armaan...