Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Definitely hoga couple performance that's for sure, along with group/solo acts.

Whoever timed the shaddi track with SPA has to be insane cause now we gotta watch so called abhimaan wedding with 70% Vidya and Ruhi nautanki smiley1

You know the one thing I was certain about was DKP and it's weddings!! Forget the scale of it, I mean just the whole vibe of it, the celebrations, the reduction in general negativity during these tracks! But this gen has really got the rawest and the worst deal of all gena when it comes to almost everything that is even worthy of watching in DKP - clothes, accessories, general large families on both sides and now even a good, fun-filled, happy wedding with acceptable levels of issues!! This is absolutely all kinds of lows that this production house has hit!! Nothing worth watching left in the show except the lead actors who are really working with so less yet pouring their hearts into it! It's just sad that they have done this to the show whose success has been the one to allow them the passage to build their great production house on!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what was worst Vidya or Ru and neither of them will died but they'll certainly be responsible for hurting Abhira or killing her or somebody in PH

Madhav has emerged as a clear winner for getting bumped off
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the issue is that Armaan is still too attached to V and is unable to see her true colors. With Kaveri also he has realized that she is flawed and not on the pedestal he previously had for her. but he is too into V. And that doesnt bode well for Abhira. Post shaadi if Abhira-V get into issues, he is probably gonna expect Abhira to let V get away with her crap.

How come Swarna was cordial with Ab today?🤔 is she joining the flipper gang🙄

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Makers should get this straight no amount of vidya crying because of madhav deed sautela flag and Ruhi crying my matashree poppy papa rona will gain them sympathiessmiley7. These both women are mean pathetic manipulative and evil. Period.

What have Vidya and ruhi faced, in comparison to abhira and armaan…abhora was literally on streets for food…. Armasn ko tab toffee milti hai when he is if some use to the family….

Vidya and ruhi… to Mazze mrin hai… what r they raving?? Ruhi wants something that is not hers!!!! Yeh kya zidd Hui bhala??

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but as per DKP , she is not a bad person and she does have mamtaa or whatever. so I have a feeling last moment mein tapak padegi.

I am hating Vidya. She is SO pathetic. Even Kaveri is vile but she has some class. she is doing oscar level acting today of being happy. why cant Kaveri force V also to act happy for sake of family image?! but DKP narrative is that Kaveri who is a scheming conniving %$#% is also not horrible as she seems and V who is always doing rona dhona, nautanki is also not as horrible as she seems.

But I am not happy that the spoilers are suggesting that Ruhi will not be outed in front of family . UGH

When the F will she pay for ALL her kaands.

exactly AS PER DKP...they clearly are not doing anything right with this whole wedding track. i'm sorry but there is nothing that would make me forgive vidya. this is not mamtaa at all.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1837304192580600092
the whole vidya and ruhi parts of the episode kinda ruined the episode for me, but seeing this again on twitter made me so happy. seeing abhira dancing while watching armaan and manish dance was so cute 🥹

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aaj ka blurb has Swarna and Abhira. Looks like Abhira may try to address why the F Swarna dislikes her so much

what is blurb bro.

Whenever I see you reply in daily update you always say blurb.Sorry,If everyone know already and I don't know.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

my top 3 vile woman of today's episode has not changed.

1. Vidya

2. Ruhi

3. Dadisa

tune in tomorrow to see if this changes! 😁

Yeh tenon aapas mein hi compete karti rahti hsin😃

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

exactly AS PER DKP...they clearly are not doing anything right with this whole wedding track. i'm sorry but there is nothing that would make me forgive vidya. this is not mamtaa at all.

Then think how pathetic is this dkp??smiley29