Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Madhav has emerged as a clear winner for getting bumped off

Whom didn't think of him cause I don't how much of her impact he can make but yeah KP oldest son, ML father, so I guess he's important. smiley36 I don't want it to be Rohit

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

How come Swarna was cordial with Ab today?πŸ€” is she joining the flipper gangπŸ™„

Who the hell cares, as long she's not making her sour puss expression I'm good. Also she feels her bachchi Ruhaya has moved on with Rohit smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ya’all had wish list for the wedding?

smiley36smiley36

Nope cause I didn't want or expecting the shaadi to happen, the negativity is at all time high. This is suppose to be a joyous occasion with some hiccups of not finding the right lehenga, shoes, jewelry or someone not happy cause they don't feel included but all this. So what will happen after abhimaan, shaadi. Bewafar, fareb e mohabbat, aur maut

I was watching a PTV serial and those words stay in my head smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

Nope cause I didn't want or expecting the shaadi to happen, the negativity is at all time high. This is suppose to be a joyous occasion with some hiccups of not finding the right lehenga, shoes, jewelry or someone not happy cause they don't feel included but all this. So what will happen after abhimaan, shaadi. Bewafar, fareb e mohabbat, aur maut

I was watching a PTV serial and those words stay in my head smiley37

dkp has completely ruined my excitement for abhimaan wedding πŸ˜–β€¦β€¦ now I am skeptical to even think will get nice SR? I am sure it will be filled with drama god knowsπŸ™„β€¦β€¦ btw pak dramas are so freaking good during ipl cringe of jheth bhabhi, I switched to Tere bin drama and binge watched it. Bgm was so powerful and Meerab shaadi look was way better than Ab πŸ˜–

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

How come Swarna was cordial with Ab today?πŸ€” is she joining the flipper gangπŸ™„

I think knowing Abhira's infertility issues has calmed her down.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Vidya tum maa ho ,nazar nahi uthari, tumhare bete ki shadi mein shamil honi hi 😀

Mein sauteli maa sagi maa nahi hoon isiliye mera beta mujhe chod ke abheera ke paas chala gaya hi, πŸ€ͺ

Maa ka pyar ka hurt hogaya πŸ€—

Bewafa pati aayo purana pitara started, vm rista kharab again πŸ€—

20240921_081822-COLLAGE.jpg

shadi ke din rona sauteli maa card

E tumhara zidd hi nahi mera faisla hiπŸ˜– she closed doors to bewafa pati and sautela beta .

Saplings mirror reflection and light glowing shows vidya closing her own blood and for next generation kids coming too from both sons πŸ€—

20240921_081843-COLLAGE.jpg

Darwaja badh karke jayiyiye.

Maa got memories of abhimaan taking her blessings and she is happy for them

20240921_082551-COLLAGE.jpg

Mera beta jab chota sa aya tha mere sath hi... Ayyo maa ka dil hurt hogaya buri tarah se πŸ˜–

20240921_082645-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya tooh 'Maaa hn nee' Inka pyaar bhi conditional hain? Ajeeb lady hain pata nahi kyu rori iske bete ki vidayii thodi ho rahi aur jayas bete ke liye Rohit hain toh armaan adopt karlega jaise inse usko kiya

Mujhe Vidya ke rone Wale scene mein irritation kam hasi zyada aarahi I'm like why is she even crying πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Edited by Nhikia - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Vidya tooh 'Maaa hn nee' Inka pyaar bhi conditional hain? Ajeeb lady hain pata nahi kyu rori

everyone is thinking according to their pov for arman not from Arman pov for himself.
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

everyone is thinking according to their pov for arman not from Arman pov for himself.

arey par vo roo kyu Rahi uska bete vidayi karke dur thodi jaraha

Edited by Nhikia - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

arey par vo roo kyu Rahi uska bete vidayi karke dur thodi jaraha

long term process in life she can't accept they want short term coaching and immediate result.
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

She's not the infamous anu aunty jinhone apne bete Samar ke liye nandani ko support Kiya