Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Ab kya bacha hai is shadi mein.Ek hafte mein ho jayegi yeh chahe kitna bhi drama ho,Dulhan ki adla badli ho.

Max. 7 days.

Abhira Armaan ek ho jayenge fir kya dikhayemge after effects of marriage.

Bahu wagerah wagerah.

Shadi mein fero se tohk ich umid h nahi bas ek scene h jisse umid hai woh scene do char di nabad aa jayega.

Son Chireya ab toh udne wali h.

dining table pe baith ke khaane ko milega ya nahi πŸ€ͺ
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

https://youtu.be/8mYeTuzBQr4?feature=shared

Old song ut still vibing Mere hisab se Ueh somg sirf KaiRa par hi match kar sakta h yrkkh legacy mein.

Ek baat or confessions karni h ki

Ahar meri shadi hui or mere pass 4 hi options huye,Shadi ki sherwani ke,First of all I will go with Abhimanyu,Secomd choice is Kartik,Third is Naitik and ahar Armaan wali choice ahar mere samne aaye toh usse acha single hi thik hoon

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dining table pe baith ke khaane ko milega ya nahi πŸ€ͺ

Woj goenkas hai kuch nahi denge,Ek roti tak nahi denge,Dining table chodo.

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Woj goenkas hai kuch nahi denge,Ek roti tak nahi denge,Dining table chodo.

She wasn't allowed to sit and eat with poddar family .

We lost all our kids and staying together till now. We lost our own son shubham too. Swarna sacrificed her own kid for step son kartik to be secure at home. Because we have love we are living together still. I give ijjat to arman seeing his love and support now as I was angry till now on him. Can't you trust his love and support him .eben if you have kids Or not in future your bond should be strong.20240920_080507-COLLAGE.jpg

Shubham reference done means some nonsense comes soon. πŸ€— with fl preference to her sautela cousins or sisters shown previously.

20240920_080428-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar at poddar house stood strong saying my haldi is done whoever wants to join my shadi cone with me. Chorus gang, rohit, chacha and chachi all ran after him with happiness

Vidya dadi fufa ruhi were πŸ˜€πŸ€―πŸ˜–

20240920_080327-COLLAGE.jpg

Jis tarah e kangan tumhare hath mein fit nahi hua usi tarah tum e family mein fit nahi hogi. Ar will always support you as he is very good person. You should think of his happiness and not marry himπŸ€—. But one bangle given through her again forcibly fitting into her hand.

First time Vidya gave her mom bangles after court case done and dadi wanted to throw out abhimaan and she herself saved them

Second time Vidya gave her bangles to abheera after dadi had heart attack and ar is asking her to marry. She asked her to promise ar won't leave house any day.

This is third time Vidya gave bangle but in anger.

20240920_080536-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar was getting decked through cousins help. He says if abheera is with me everything there in life. Aryan doubts what if elders come to shadi Or not. Rohit comes says they will all come don't worry.

20240920_080911-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago

We lost all our kids and staying together till now. We lost our own son shubham too. Swarna sacrificed her own kid for step son kartik to be secure at home. Because we have love we are living together still. I give ijjat to arman seeing his love and support now as I was angry till now on him. Can't you trust his love and support him .eben if you have kids Or not in future your bond should be strong.20240920_080507-COLLAGE.jpg

Shubham reference done means some nonsense comes soon. πŸ€— with fl preference to her sautela cousins or sisters shown previously.

Ar at poddar house stood strong saying my haldi is done whoever wants to join my shadi cone with me. Chorus gang, rohit, chacha and chachi all ran after him with happiness

Jis tarah e kangan tumhare hath mein fit nahi hua usi tarah tum e family mein fit nahi hogi. Ar will always support you as he is very good person. You should think of his happiness and not marry himπŸ€—

Ar was getting decked through cousins help. He says if abheera is with me everything there in life. Aryan doubts what if elders come to shadi Or not. Rohit comes says they will all come don't worry.

Vidhya is undoing everything she thinks she has done for Armaan. She herself adopted Armaan and claims to love him so why not be sympathetic to the soon to wed couple and encourage them for a second opinion and if nothing works then adoption.

In my opinion a mother or a wife should never ask a son or a husband to choose one of them because it's definitely a lose-lose situation for everybody involved.

I hate makers for making my kiddo Roohi this insecure, delusional, unsympathetic person. Feeling baad for Rohit😞

Originally posted by: viji2111

Vidhya is undoing everything she thinks she has done for Armaan. She herself adopted Armaan and claims to love him so why not be sympathetic to the soon to wed couple and encourage them for a second opinion and if nothing works then adoption.

In my opinion a mother or a wife should never ask a son or a husband to choose one of them because it's definitely a lose-lose situation for everybody involved.

I hate makers for making my kiddo Roohi this insecure, delusional, unsympathetic person. Feeling baad for Rohit😞

ruhi Rohit are written that only to elevate abheera and arman. Which sane person will do this type of khaand any day. Why will they trust her in life for surrogacy or anything next after doing all this. Like you said shadi time if she was kept calm we could have enjoyed shadi instead of making her mad.

20240921_081313-COLLAGE.jpg

Any relationship has its own place in life. How can one replace another everyone has their own role to play. Abheera can't be ar mom nor Vidya can't be ar lover or wife. Many moms feel same way I lost my son to bahu as the relationship shared is that of wife and hubby which sores them. Instead if she thinks she is also a bahu she will get that buddhi. Dadi uses this spat for her convenience. Dadi will never surprise us in her words. She told sanjay i will use arman for the fayda of cousins and Rohit. If dadi won't hold bada pota he will leave home and go away. Dadi wants arman at home not abheera. Same Vidya too.

What I loved was she saying I played this game when you are all not born 😜 vidyas anger on that ladki is the talwar which dadi will use keeping ar near her.

20240921_081515-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jis tarah e kangan tumhare hath mein fit nahi hua usi tarah tum e family mein fit nahi hogi. Ar will always support you as he is very good person. You should think of his happiness and not marry himπŸ€—. But one bangle given through her again forcibly fitting into her hand.

First time Vidya gave her mom bangles after court case done and dadi wanted to throw out abhimaan and she herself saved them

Second time Vidya gave her bangles to abheera after dadi had heart attack and ar is asking her to marry. She asked her to promise ar won't leave house any day.

This is third time Vidya gave bangle but in anger.

20240920_080536-COLLAGE.jpg

20240920_080911-COLLAGE.jpg

@bold Few hours later

Begged vidya to come to his shaadi smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi raste pe aa Rahi hai behenlog. Rohit khud dhakke maar ke fekne wala hai smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruhi raste pe aa Rahi hai behenlog. Rohit khud dhakke maar ke fekne wala hai smiley36

After all this she needs to be thrown out. Please makers give her some buddhi.