Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

You like nalla and vidya masa ki top class argument ? smiley37I couldn't get the head or tail of it..nalla ji tells vidya she should come to the wedding but not tells her why ..vidya brings up sauteli mummy card to emo blackmail him more than usual ..sabko apni padi haismiley37 mazedar tha vaise

Vidya tum maa ho ,nazar nahi uthari, tumhare bete ki shadi mein shamil honi hi 😤

Mein sauteli maa sagi maa nahi hoon isiliye mera beta mujhe chod ke abheera ke paas chala gaya hi, 🤪

Maa ka pyar ka hurt hogaya 🤗

Bewafa pati aayo purana pitara started, vm rista kharab again 🤗

20240921_081822-COLLAGE.jpg

shadi ke din rona sauteli maa card

E tumhara zidd hi nahi mera faisla hi😖 she closed doors to bewafa pati and sautela beta .

Saplings mirror reflection and light glowing shows vidya closing her own blood and for next generation kids coming too from both sons 🤗

20240921_081843-COLLAGE.jpg

Darwaja badh karke jayiyiye.

Maa got memories of abhimaan taking her blessings and she is happy for them

20240921_082551-COLLAGE.jpg

Mera beta jab chota sa aya tha mere sath hi... Ayyo maa ka dil hurt hogaya buri tarah se 😖

20240921_082645-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Unpopular opinion but sam/Abhira in red lehnga is 100 tiems more beautiful than sam/Abhira is now wearing shadi wala joda.

https://youtube.com/shorts/zQbWMvC2C_c?feature=shared

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

How is it possible that Anita Raaj alone wears such classy costumes and accessories ..surely DKP’s styling department is not responsible …I think she dips into her own private collection ..because, at the end of the day, it is the actor who is on screen ..whether he or she looks their best or not is going to matter to them and their fans ..the common audience may not even care ..I think actors need to work with stylists on their accessories and costumes ..when they see that the stylist is not giving them the best or right options, they need to bring in stuff from their private collection ..they need to build collections of their own ..like Kaveri is investing in Armaan for the future, actors need to invest in accessories and maybe outfits even so they don’t come up short on screen in terms of their looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having said all this, the janta surely doesn’t give a damn anymore ..which is what Shahi has understood and stated ..probably reason why he’s cut down on budgets ..now it is just the actor’s own vanity and the need to keep their fan base happy …personally, unless it is downright hideous, I don’t care ..but what I find funny is most people have moved on after the initial criticism ..it is more the people who give a damn to the gen and its leads that are still carping on how DKP is not spending on this gen ….when the previous gens has eaten up all the ancestral wealth, sadly the present gen has to bear the brunt of the bankruptcy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - 8 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

https://youtu.be/SfvXHRWGwH8?feature=shared

Is promo mein sab ke jo clothes hai Shadi mein wahi use kar lete.

Isme Armaan ir Abhira dono achel ag rahe h

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya looked like jilted mother and Madhav was like yeh ulta mere pe hi chad rahi hai smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

yes it's very good surrounded by vidya maa, ruhi behn aur kushiya of abhimaan in between 🤪

commonnn the wedding bit was fun. And it was random popcorn masala. Toh I don’t mind. Infact I am hoping to have some dhamaka and not a vanilla wedding

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

https://youtu.be/cHVBx3HyYUA?si=fdbWxFGr9YQ8c2p0

Is this true? Then I really hope that rohit will find and reveal reports kaand too....

nikalna hi chahiye. Uski biwi uske bhai se bina puche Shadi karne jaa rahi hai

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

commonnn the wedding bit was fun. And it was random popcorn masala. Toh I don’t mind. Infact I am hoping to have some dhamaka and not a vanilla wedding

mujhe bhi popcorn drama chahiye bas 🤗
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

How is it possible that Anita Raaj alone wears such classy costumes and accessories ..surely DKP’s styling department is not responsible …I think she dips into her own private collection ..because, at the end of the day, it is the actor who is on screen ..whether he or she looks their best or not is going to matter to them and their fans ..the common audience may not even care ..I think actors need to work with stylists on their accessories and costumes ..when they see that the stylist is not giving them the best or right options, they need to bring in stuff from their private collection ..they need to build collections of their own ..like Kaveri is investing in Armaan for the future, actors need to invest in accessories and maybe outfits even so they don’t come up short on screen in terms of their looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having said all this, the janta surely doesn’t give a damn anymore ..which is what Shahi has understood and stated ..probably reason why he’s cut down on budgets ..now it is just the actor’s own vanity and the need to keep their fan base happy …personally, unless it is downright hideous, I don’t care ..but what I find funny is most people have moved on after the initial criticism ..it is more the people who give a damn to the gen and its leads that are still carping on how DKP is not spending on this gen ….when the previous gens has eaten up all the ancestral wealth, sadly the present gen has to bear the brunt of the bankruptcy 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's actually this in bold..the actors do work with the stylists and tell them what they're comfortable with.. sometimes they also go with the ph choice if there's less time or anything...its believable that senior actors like anita raj can tell them this is how my styling should be , this is not her private collection ....the lead actors are given options.. but not the supporting cast i think....stylists often come to our shop for the shootings stuff and they are very specific in their choice like they wanted light jewelery , light bangles, cheap ones ...nowadays mostly the costume is matched with the jewelery coz colour choices bahut hai..mostly I know what these ppl r wearing and how much it costs ..costumes and jewelery both ..most of the time I'm watching these shows just to know the trends 🤣

So we never know it's samridhi who chose the lehenga..im just guessing ..see..nowadays girls don't go for heavy dupatta and blouse coz coupled with heavy jewelery , it does get too much , her lehenga was quite heavy ..colour is also very in..the blouse was an eye sore but.. ..after long hours of shooting & since they have to wear the same costume for days , it does get tiring to get all dressed up again and again ..Haan, of late almost all of her dresses are a misfit . Kiara and charu have better styling ..don't know they're doing it intentionally for self respect reasons or otherwise..

Yes there are budget constraints and as per them they're doing their best ..for me , more than this the shadi vibes matter ..which we all know are in the dustbin..why would they do that? We've been asking this question since gen 3 , kachara saara wahan se hona shuru hua tha , abhi tak ho raha hai.last season may be..they went for destination wedding & budget went through the roof , trp didnt change much..so this time they cancelled it

Edited by Krinya - 8 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's actually this in bold..the actors do work with the stylists and tell them what they're comfortable with.. sometimes they also go with the ph choice if there's less time or anything...its believable that senior actors like anita raj can tell them this is how my styling should be , this is not her private collection ....the lead actors are given options.. but not the supporting cast i think....stylists often come to our shop for the shootings stuff and they are very specific in their choice like they wanted light jewelery , light bangles, cheap ones ...nowadays mostly the costume is matched with the jewelery coz colour choices bahut hai..mostly I know what these ppl r wearing and how much it costs ..costumes and jewelery both ..most of the time I'm watching these shows just to know the trends 🤣

So we never know it's samridhi who chose the lehenga..im just guessing ..see..nowadays girls don't go for heavy dupatta and blouse coz coupled with heavy jewelery , it does get too much , her lehenga was quite heavy ..colour is also very in..the blouse was an eye sore but.. ..after long hours of shooting & since they have to wear the same costume for days , it does get tiring to get all dressed up again and again ..Haan, of late almost all of her dresses are a misfit . Kiara and charu have better styling ..don't know they're doing it intentionally for self respect reasons or otherwise..

Yes there are budget constraints and as per them they're doing their best ..for me , more than this the shadi vibes matter ..which we all know are in the dustbin..why would they do that? We've been asking this question since gen 3 , kachara saara wahan se hona shuru hua tha , abhi tak ho raha hai.

more than the lehenga, the accessories are eyesores ..particularly the neck piece ..but yeah ..all of that is irrelevant ..even a simple temple shaadi would be beautiful with the right vibes ..the writing has gotten so crappy that no amount of extravagance can make the show look good