Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItvDrama thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Armaan-Abhira are never going to be happy in this house, if they think they will ever be happy here then they are more delusional.

. Armaan at this point is scared he will lose Abhira forever if marriage doesn’t happen now. He wants her in his life and is under the impression they will face whatever comes later. Armaan isn’t a confrontational person, unless push comes to shove. He will take a stand only when he is forced into a corner. So every time there is an issue he is going to be pushed to his limits, which definitely is going to reflect in their relationship. He already had this convo with Rohit where he was advised to be prepared for this.

Abhira had been thinking if she completes all the challenges thrown at her, eventually KP will accept. She probably thought how long will they keep testing her, one day or the other KP will have to accept her. The medical report probably has given her a reality check or at least come to an acceptance that she is never going to be accepted.

These need to sort their priorities if they ever hope to have happy and healthy relationship.

Edited by ItvDrama - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's kinda sad that she is taking all this fake love & beti ka pyar as gratitude when it's her right..

he has no guts to tell it out as past death blames come out as hurdle. He can't erase the deaths or ak being involved in those so he is doing calmly. Cvs will remove him soon from story as he supports abheera to make her alone.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Shaadi grand ho na ho shaadi mein couple ko kush rehna is important, is marriage not all about couple staying together and being happy. Akshara and Naitik the OG couple got married in Akshara’s maika and that’s not too grand comparatively and Abhira’s parents too got a simple wedding , these 2 couple Akshnav and Naksh never got separated . Only death parted them away. And Abhira and Armaan too getting married in Abhira’s maika and they developed a beautiful love story from last 1 year like Naksh ,Kaira and Akshnav couple so I think at the end of the day marriage is all about being together,fighting all odds together,accepting each other with their flaws and overcoming them.

I Love their dresses and the decoration but Jewellery should have been more elegant and grand. I guess u r Kaira’s fan aapS2 kaira fans S3 time forum kyun chod Diya makers didn’t do justice to ur Jodi . Yehi pe reh ke Akshara pe revenge lena thana smiley9

PS: As marriage track is going on all other couple who r not even related to FL is being discussed , Akshnav are FL’s parents after all so am discussing her parents marriage too.

Bold: I love you for this paragraph.Thats beautifully writtensmiley27

I don't understand people's love for grandwedding.When story of their journey is not beautiful or get ruined,what's point of grand wedding? Yeah I hope Abhimaan will be like Naksh who always with each other except some minor problems and also got the luck to see their children grown up.Akshnav was so beautiful but got snatched away too early.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Wow in the midst of abhiman shadi , they had to have ruhi ka "aaj khush toh bahut hoge tum" moment smiley37

itni kush kyun hi mental 🤪 Screenshot_2024-09-21-07-07-08-669_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I genuinely thought today’s episode was good. No chappals please. Thank you smiley37

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I genuinely thought today’s episode was good. No chappals please. Thank you smiley37

yes it's very good surrounded by vidya maa, ruhi behn aur kushiya of abhimaan in between 🤪
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/cHVBx3HyYUA?si=fdbWxFGr9YQ8c2p0

Is this true? Then I really hope that rohit will find and reveal reports kaand too....

Edited by Sajini235 - 8 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You like nalla and vidya masa ki top class argument ? smiley37I couldn't get the head or tail of it..nalla ji tells vidya she should come to the wedding but not tells her why ..vidya brings up sauteli mummy card to emo blackmail him more than usual ..sabko apni padi haismiley37 mazedar tha vaise

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Shaadi grand ho na ho shaadi mein couple ko kush rehna is important, is marriage not all about couple staying together and being happy. Akshara and Naitik the OG couple got married in Akshara’s maika and that’s not too grand comparatively and Abhira’s parents too got a simple wedding , these 2 couple Akshnav and Naksh never got separated . Only death parted them away. And Abhira and Armaan too getting married in Abhira’s maika and they developed a beautiful love story from last 1 year like Naksh ,Kaira and Akshnav couple so I think at the end of the day marriage is all about being together,fighting all odds together,accepting each other with their flaws and overcoming them.

I Love their dresses and the decoration but Jewellery should have been more elegant and grand. I guess u r Kaira’s fan aapS2 kaira fans S3 time forum kyun chod Diya makers didn’t do justice to ur Jodi . Yehi pe reh ke Akshara pe revenge lena thana smiley9

PS: As marriage track is going on all other couple who r not even related to FL is being discussed , Akshnav are FL’s parents after all so am discussing her parents marriage too.

Yes I'm a KaiRa fan and in whatever situation worse/good I will be KaiRa fan till my last breath.And I'm proud of it.

I followed India forums from July 2023,But never made account.I made account on India forums in November last year.So,By then the disscussion on generation 3 charachter were ban.And I cane then like once in a week at that time,But soon I started came daily.And my visit strick got hot 30 days.Then suddenly I did not came for tow three days. And it started from zero.And now I'm coming in yrkkh forum continuously for 170 days.But I knew about it for more than 365 days.

If fight is not necessary so why sjould Ifight with generation 3 fans.Because Mh fight was fro mmakers they killed my KaiRa but soon when generation 4 started.Karma hits hard.Generation 3 fans also understood makers are baseless.They also understood there will be another generation anothwr fanbase it's baseless to fight.But we can compare naa.This was best this is worst.It is not a fight.It is jusr a reaction of us by saw amy epispde of yrkkh.And it's natural.

Yes.You are right I also don't like jwellery.Such jwelly is sell in markets likw 100 rupees peace and I don't like that jwellery on Armaan's turban.I think pink sherwani is okey.But the turban shoud be of another colour and jwellery should be another colour and design.And they can arrange a horse instead of car that shoud be better.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

https://youtu.be/cHVBx3HyYUA?si=fdbWxFGr9YQ8c2p0

Is this true? Then I really hope that rohit will find and reveal reports kaand too....

Seems fake since theres no video. But kaash sach ho