Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

After Ruhi drama it's Abhimaan's family jaap that is going to get on nerves.

Get married peacefully, If not leave PH at least buy the house next door and shift there. At least they will have a roof where they are not made feel small.

They can come and get their daily dose of taunts and name calling from Ph and go back to sleep in their home.

Dkp atleast give me this much šŸ™.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

I feelā€¦ itni mushkil on ke baad Shaadi hogiā€¦ to separate nahi honge aasani seā€¦. Armaan is out of spell of everyoneā€¦ Vidya ruhi Kaveriā€¦ last gen ml was still Under the clutches of his momā€¦ yahan majers made armaan see theu evil peopleā€¦. Most likelyā€¦ aasani se separation nahi hona chshiyeā€¦. Baki to majers ki maayašŸ˜ƒ

I told think and manifest abhimaan will be thrown away from home by vidhya mate only and they they realise what ruhi is and what rohit is capable of smiley37 kaveri already knows this vidhya ki ahkhen khulni baki hain

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I told think and manifest abhimaan will be thrown away from home by vidhya mate only and they they realise what ruhi is and what rohit is capable of smiley37 kaveri already knows this vidhya ki ahkhen khulni baki hain

May bā€¦ armaan sone aap nikal jaayee.. abhira sangšŸ˜ƒā€¦ start on their own and poddars start losing their cases and izzatā€¦

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hhmm who else was doing kanyadan vaise ?

Manish is getting old akshu vibes as akshara goenka time ka still can't process more on head.

20240920_081457-COLLAGE.jpg

These antics he used to do for akshu. 20240920_082512-COLLAGE.jpg

Mujhe ek do ki mein tumhara kanyadan kar sakoo. Manish is seeing akshara in abheera that stopped shadi kya on his head that's why doing now in guilt more. Without telling truth he is doing everything.

20240921_080907-COLLAGE.jpg

Swarna helped in setting abheera pallu on head. She thanked her for everything and considers her as family though she is not accepting her. Reason abheera knows but still she is thopo of dil ka garbage on goenkas. Swarna said I wish ar and you to be happy.

https://x.com/VaibhavVD751988/status/1837332663440441800?t=3b8QO8RACeI909DFrtiqeA&s=19

20240921_082400-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

The whole Kaveri bring against armasn marrying sbhiraā€¦ especiallly after Med reportsā€¦. Made no senseā€¦. As it is hood fir Kaveri to keep these two under her controlā€¦ she wants armaan as a poddar slaveā€¦ and she knows abhora will not let that happenā€¦ abhora ke aane seā€¦ armaan bolne laga haiā€¦ sochne laga hsiā€¦ dekhne laga haiā€¦ she wants armaan as a puppetā€¦. So is against abhiraā€¦, but her attempts failedā€¦ so she is going hawa ke saath nowā€¦. As having armasn is the most important for her!! Rohit kitna honhaar hsiā€¦ yeh woh jaanti haišŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Yeah she should be ok if not pleased with abhira ka medical reports .. she can allow the marriage to happen by acting big .. and always play on the no child part .

If Armaan Abhira split up . Itā€™s ok . She allowed their marriage .. and if they donā€™t have kids itā€™s ok . Rohit , Aryan will have kids to carry the Poddar family name

Kaku never pressed Mohit karishma to have kids neither was she bothered about samrat with pakhi .. karo Toh very good .. na karo what can I do ..

She only nagged Virat ..

ItvDrama thumbnail
Makers can pat themselves on their back for managing to successfully destroy their legacy show today. This show is known for its happy vibes, defining relationships and most importantly their unique marriage tracks. This whole track has been marred with such unpleasantness that has left a very bad taste. What a disgusting treatment to a once beautiful show. The leads and fans of this season deserved much better than this shit show they are showing in the name of entertainment. Donā€™t even want to comment on the episodeā€¦

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Pov:

When Bride and Groom's relative's look is gorgeous than bride and Groom

Shaadi grand ho na ho shaadi mein couple ko kush rehna is important, is marriage not all about couple staying together and being happy. Akshara and Naitik the OG couple got married in Aksharaā€™s maika and thatā€™s not too grand comparatively and Abhiraā€™s parents too got a simple wedding , these 2 couple Akshnav and Naksh never got separated . Only death parted them away. And Abhira and Armaan too getting married in Abhiraā€™s maika and they developed a beautiful love story from last 1 year like Naksh ,Kaira and Akshnav couple so I think at the end of the day marriage is all about being together,fighting all odds together,accepting each other with their flaws and overcoming them.

I Love their dresses and the decoration but Jewellery should have been more elegant and grand. I guess u r Kairaā€™s fan aapS2 kaira fans S3 time forum kyun chod Diya makers didnā€™t do justice to ur Jodi . Yehi pe reh ke Akshara pe revenge lena thana smiley9

PS: As marriage track is going on all other couple who r not even related to FL is being discussed , Akshnav are FLā€™s parents after all so am discussing her parents marriage too.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manish is getting old akshu vibes as akshara goenka time ka still can't process more on head.

20240920_081457-COLLAGE.jpg

These antics he used to do for akshu. 20240920_082512-COLLAGE.jpg

Mujhe ek do ki mein tumhara kanyadan kar sakoo. Manish is seeing akshara in abheera that stopped shadi kya on his head that's why doing now in guilt more. Without telling truth he is doing everything.

20240921_080907-COLLAGE.jpg

Swarna helped in setting abheera pallu on head. She thanked her for everything and considers her as family though she is not accepting her. Reason abheera knows but still she is thopo of dil ka garbage on goenkas. Swarna said I wish ar and you to be happy.

https://x.com/VaibhavVD751988/status/1837332663440441800?t=3b8QO8RACeI909DFrtiqeA&s=19

20240921_082400-COLLAGE.jpg

It's kinda sad that she is taking all this fake love & beti ka pyar as gratitude when it's her right..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Wow in the midst of abhiman shadi , they had to have ruhi ka "aaj khush toh bahut hoge tum" moment smiley37