Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Who is Kavya 1?

Msine bas gen 3 dekha hai…. And ruhi ki Matashree was much better than her… for bhi jagat beizzati yo Hui hai uski..😃

Kavya Upma aunty ki pehli sautansmiley36

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I so want public bezzati but I know dkp not gonna give that. Spoilers seems true that it will be only exposed for Ar😖

I m to hopeful….. hogi… ruhi ki public beizzati..

Bhai ruhi apni UMEED per kayam hai….. to mrin apni 😃😃😃😃

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Her goal is clear...For family ,firm they need someone to sambhalo that ...That's only Armaan...

That makes sense .. she needs the firm to thrive .. and since Armaan is not her only grand son .. Infact is not even a favoured one . Because of his questionable parentage .. she is ok with him marrying Abhira .. .. because if they will remain childless that’s their trauma .. .. I have seen joint families at some point grand parents are less invested in every grand children lives . Some get divorced, some refuse to marry and some don’t have kids .. since they have many .. their situation is kabhi Khushi kabhi Ghum

The problem happens if there is only son in the family or one daughter .. then the pressure builds up

Kaveri creating a ruckus for Armaan ki shadi was irrational.., especially when Rohit turned up

Manish Goenka has more at stake and is more invested in this relationship because he knows Abhira is his bloodline. Kairav has left him and so has Akshara .. he has lost too many of his own kids . So he now wants to protect Abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ruhi BIRLA ko legacy lead ki shaddi ke din bhi itna zyadaaaa footage !!! smiley36
Expose ho na ho, BIRLA ruhi ko itna footage diye bina legacy lead ki shaddi ka episode bhi air nahi par payi writer smiley36

Kyun re writerrrr !!! Tere legacy leads ki shaddi trp nahi de rahi hai kya jo BIRLA ruhi ko unki shaddi ke din bhi itna footage dena padd raha hai smiley36

Kya fayda iske baad ruhi BIRLA expose ho bhi gayi toh! Yeh pehla aisa season hai jaha legacy lead ki shaddi ke din usse zyada kisi dusre ko footage mil raha hai chahe villain bana kar he sahi smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAKWwu5CVca/?igsh=MTl0cW96ZWw5ZWxqbQ==

Reference of matasree, poppy, papa are done through ruhi. So past cones through her mouth soon as Manish is hiding in his moh maya on ak or abheera.

Screenshot_2024-09-21-07-05-03-339_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhis second tootha tara wishes I want to marry arman is going on inspite of being married to rohit.

20240920_081030-COLLAGE.jpg

She removed rohit ring and kept her engaged ring with ar. Why did ar keep it as a treasure. 🤪

20240920_081007-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish gave his betis Lehenga against ar. So that his beti blessings in abheera. 20240920_081116-COLLAGE.jpg

Swarna showed how abheera got akshu Lehenga to abheera . Ruhi said e shadi toh hoke hi rahegi 🤗 hoJayegi 🤪

20240920_081254-COLLAGE.jpg

ruhi decked as bride with same Lehenga given to her matasree. So blessings of her matasree come to chose rohit again not arman again.

20240920_081409-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar wished for ruhis happiness to be back and rohit came back but still ruhi can't get over arman. Abheraas wishes of i want to be permanent wife marrying ar is going on.

20240920_081613-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar aaj humari shadi hoke rahegi echoed, in small mirror tumhara dulhan wait kar rahi hi... Rohit ki dukhan hi yeh 🤗

20240921_082903-COLLAGE.jpg

Guts to go against anything anyone not caring society or others feelings. Is it like o kanha song for ruhi though it looks obsession 🤪🤗

20240921_081613-COLLAGE.jpg

bomaali ninu vadalanj bommali 🤪

Abheera ar shadi is hijacked by badiimaag ruhi 🤗

Ruhi messaged rohit that she comes from parlour to mandap directly giving a surprise to ar and abheera. He thought why she didn't take me for gift and i feel she is running away from me. E aur ek baddimaag bandha🤗

20240921_081058-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That makes sense .. she needs the firm to thrive .. and since Armaan is not her only grand son .. Infact is not even a favoured one . Because of his questionable parentage .. she is ok with him marrying Abhira .. .. because if they will remain childless that’s their trauma .. .. I have seen joint families at some point grand parents are less invested in every grand children lives . Some get divorced, some refuse to marry and some don’t have kids .. since they have many .. their situation is kabhi Khushi kabhi Ghum

The problem happens if there is only son in the family or one daughter .. then the pressure builds up

Kaveri creating a ruckus for Armaan ki shadi was irrational.., especially when Rohit turned up

Manish Goenka has more at stake and is more invested in this relationship because he knows Abhira is his bloodline. Kairav has left him and so has Akshara .. he has lost too many of his own kids . So he now wants to protect Abhira

The whole Kaveri bring against armasn marrying sbhira… especiallly after Med reports…. Made no sense…. As it is hood fir Kaveri to keep these two under her control… she wants armaan as a poddar slave… and she knows abhora will not let that happen… abhora ke aane se… armaan bolne laga hai… sochne laga hsi… dekhne laga hai… she wants armaan as a puppet…. So is against abhira…, but her attempts failed… so she is going hawa ke saath now…. As having armasn is the most important for her!! Rohit kitna honhaar hsi… yeh woh jaanti hai😃😃

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidhya ki badua di hain shadi nahi hogi

Shadi hogi ya nahi smiley37 itna confirm hain shadi ke baad they don't have hapiness if stay is in ph

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Hhmm who else was doing kanyadan vaise ?

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Vidhya ki badua di hain shadi nahi hogi

Shadi hogi ya nahi smiley37 itna confirm hain shadi ke baad they don't have hapiness if stay is in ph

I feel… itni mushkil on ke baad Shaadi hogi… to separate nahi honge aasani se…. Armaan is out of spell of everyone… Vidya ruhi Kaveri… last gen ml was still Under the clutches of his mom… yahan majers made armaan see theu evil people…. Most likely… aasani se separation nahi hona chshiye…. Baki to majers ki maaya😃

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kaveri wants armaan for business and house as she knows rohit ke bas ka nahi good she admitted in front of Sanjay now he has more motive to bhadkao vidhya against abhimaan taking rohit place so she will throw both out aise to dono befkoof Jane se rahe

Vidhya concern is valid from her pov usne to shadi baccho ke liye hi ki armaan rohit pati ka pyaar bechari ko mial kaha jo woh samjhegi husband wife rishta smiley36 uske liye bacha is shadi and saas ki achi bahu Banna bas Jo woh khud karti aayi hain ...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lagta hain armaan ka gayab hona will be related to vidya ka na aana. This news will reach vidya, & woh aayegi khushi se thinking armaan refused to enter mandap because she was not there & to save poddars ki izzat.

But seriously armaan left when it was time for the wedding, to take ruhi for a drive to the cliff. Isse better tha, to proceed with the wedding. Koi toh khush hota instead of making everyone around him upset 🤦‍♀️.

Will he return & go ahead with shaadi as if nothing happened?? 🤷‍♀️. Kya plot hain yeh?? Mujhe lagta hain yeh shaadi se pehle hi mein nikal jaungi yahaan sesmiley39. At this point, kuch interesting hi nahi hain iss show mein even if its leads marriage track

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 8 days ago