Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

honestly loved their looks too. the only part i personally didn't like are the jewels on his sehra, but otherwise they look great.

i liked that too. matches his neck piece and makes him look special. dulhe ki pagdi special honi chahiye na

only thing I wanted differently was his monologue where he said dil mat todna please. He should have said, mujhe pata hai meri silly girl zarur ayegi. thats what he told fufa initially.

She has always trusted him and been there for him. she only objected to shaadi for his sake and keeping his aspirations in mind and she will come because she trusts him if he says he will handle it. she wanted him to think about what he really wants.

And ultimately she will be there but he is gonna make her wait. Armaansa being a turtlesa.

I hope theres a reference to turtle somewhere. I was actually hoping he would keep it in his sherwani pocket.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe rohit pr doubt ho raha hain, woh ruhi ko delulupann reduce karne ka dawai deta hain ya increase karna ka.

Kya tha aaj ruhi's bgm & behaviorsmiley29

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mujhe rohit pr doubt ho raha hain, woh ruhi ko delulupann reduce karne ka dawai deta hain ya increase karna ka.

Kya tha aaj ruhi's bgm & behaviorsmiley29

Rohit nahi toh swarna zaroor deti hogi. What the f was she showing all that on a video call smiley39

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i liked that too. matches his neck piece and makes him look special. dulhe ki pagdi special honi chahiye na

only thing I wanted differently was his monologue where he said dil mat todna please. He should have said, mujhe pata hai meri silly girl zarur ayegi. thats what he told fufa initially.

She has always trusted him and been there for him. she only objected to shaadi for his sake and keeping his aspirations in mind and she will come because she trusts him if he says he will handle it. she wanted him to think about what he really wants.

And ultimately she will be there but he is gonna make her wait. Armaansa being a turtlesa.

I hope theres a reference to turtle somewhere. I was actually hoping he would keep it in his sherwani pocket.

ooooo yes!!! that turtle should be with him just like when he had it during his baraat going to the goenkas
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I liked Armaan’s look the jewellery in his pagdi is really cool ..

I am still not sure whether marriage will happen or not .. because I don’t have the patience to watch another set of functions .. this is becoming as tedious as ambani events

Today everything was mostly good .. the sour note was Vidya behaving like a creep .. and hurting Abhira

Suwarna giving spoilers to Ruhi .. if she wants Ruhi to settle down with Rohit why is she doing all this

Suwarna will never be apni to Abhira because again there is no Khoon ka rishta between her and Abhira

Similarly Vidya will never be Apni to Armaan ..she threw away the kheer .. but it was caught by Kaveri

Yeh rishta is not giving the correct message I hope the makers don’t mess up common public ka mind regarding infertility, adopted and step kids

If there is no wedding .. then i hope they show an immediate leap

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Shaadi 100% hokar rahegi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They're so beautiful and in love, they make anything look gorgeous smiley16

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Shaadi 100% hokar rahegi.

I hope so .. simply because I don’t have the patience to watch another set of wedding events