dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was going change for something worst smiley37smiley37smiley37

Darshi smiley31smiley31

I only tag you for the CCT but Sofna tag you for everything

Let me look for something nice until next week smiley37

Rani smiley31

Aww please put a hansome/beautiful face so I don’t feel nauseous in the morning or middle of the night when I look at to your DP smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Rani smiley31

Aww please put a hansome/beautiful face so I don’t feel nauseous in the morning or middle of the night when I look at to your DP smiley37

Darshi after this track of our Besharam Behaya Biwi, trying to marry jeth, this motivation for her to be successful in her ummeed pyaar smiley42

https://x.com/banisha23522919/status/1836973250557136930?s=46

I'll change it. I remove Ru 2.0 for the first one smiley37

This one isn't as scray smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why you say that, you think she would've entertain us better as didi smiley29

yep. Garvita is better than Aishwarya.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yep. Garvita is better than Aishwarya.

I can't take that mousy whisper voice as Thing. Ash can't act but what help she looked the part and had base in her voice. Sorry Garvita lacks that conviction

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I can't take that mousy whisper voice as Thing. Ash can't act but what help she looked the part and had base in her voice. Sorry Garvita lacks that conviction

Arre! Thats okay re. smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre! Thats okay re. smiley36

I get PTSD when I think about your didi, even though she's gone but hopefully not on any show anytime soon smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

as a character Pakhi was better than Ruh.’’.pakhi was a sane woman…who was just madly,in love with the wrong man her whole life…yes she was selfish..and manipulative..but she did love Virat..and she knew he loved Sai and said so many times. And in the end we actually felt sorry for her that she wasted her whole life on a man that never reciprocated her love.. But this Ruhi is a psychotic mad woman. She doesn’t love Armaan at all..she just wants to have him..like yuvraj wanted abhira. Anyway a scene is coming up where she and Armaan are in the car and it’s going down a cliff..but she jumps out to save herself..she doesn’t want to die with Armaan 😂..so that’s her level of love 😂
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Per some reports armaan playing the aaina movie's Jackie Shroff trick for amrita Singh to make ruhi realize that armaan will not marry her at any cost...

This should be fun to watch

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Nhikia - 8 days ago

Word Count: 0

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Show chahe jitna bhi ghatiya ya achha hojaye forum yrkkh ka hamesha active rehta