Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

..she needs to be admitted in a mental hospital..hope they show that..and free us from the character for a while....

This is actually a very good idea. Meanwhile post wedding they can have some other family tracks
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is actually a very good idea. Meanwhile post wedding they can have some other family tracks

also in this way they can bring Ruhi back to podaars house later..so they can say she had a mental breakdown..and lost all sense of reality..they can get her admitted for a while and the show can continue with other tracks..and viewers can get a break from her..

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Everyone allowed to participate in discussion there or is it only allowed for admins?

pata nahi bro But aisa agar feature hoga toh bilkul allow kar dunga mein.But Abhi apk opata h toh aap koi idea bata do.Mukhe lagta h abhi sirf admin hi bhej sakta h messege so Mein aap sab ko admin bana sakta hoon.Agar aap chahe toh.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

pata nahi bro But aisa agar feature hoga toh bilkul allow kar dunga mein.But Abhi apk opata h toh aap koi idea bata do.Mukhe lagta h abhi sirf admin hi bhej sakta h messege so Mein aap sab ko admin bana sakta hoon.Agar aap chahe toh.

Ok bro 👍

Plz consider telegram bro, it's way less restricting than whatsapp bonus everyone can participate in discussion ❣️ and even it does not bother storage and for sharing large files 😁😉

Edited by Shineeeee - 9 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I think we can make a telegram group because in whatsapp fir admit I need you number and that discrupts you privacy.So,I used telegram there our mobile number is totally safe and others can't see it.And we can use that Telegram channel by use id like @.... . How about this idea.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Ok bro 👍

Plz consider telegram bro, it's way less restricting than whatsapp bonus everyone can participate in discussion ❣️ and even it does not bother storage and for sharing large files 😁😉

Okey bri let's make a telegram group then adn delete whatsapp channel or keop it as it is.

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Okey bri let's make a telegram group then adn delete whatsapp channel or keop it as it is.

I'll the first one to join your telegram bro ✨✨✨

Originally posted by: viji2111

Both the girls are wearing their mother 's lehenga. I feel something positive is going to happen. Both of them will move forward in their lives with their mother's blessings.

I may be wrong but I have a very strong feeling about it😍

what Manish said is mothers blessings as she chose arman that day. Arohi too didn't bless that day in ruhaan shadi day. Ruhis mom has tag issues always so she wanted a legal heir for her and adjusted with seconds. Now ar is paraya only so ruhis mom won't compromise there for ruhi to take jillat. She is the blessed with bahu of poddars Or being Rohit wife gets that ijjat. So she should acknowledge that shadi Or status being his wife. Ruhis room actions are different than shown outside in front of all.

Rings change shows ruhis mental mind vs obsessed heart 🤪

She removed rohit ring kept the ring she gave back to arman. That ring will show it how he rejected her so she can keep it for her next revenge I feel.

20240920_081409-COLLAGE.jpg

Even if she removed ring, she is rohits wife so her wish to taara won't happen.

Arman humesha ke liye mere hojavoge in big mirror echoed 🤗

In small mirro tumhari dulhan tayar hi echoed amd pic blurred 🤗 all puski dialogues. Na sar na payr ka.

She will be dulhan of Rohit 😂 as she didn't tell the name of whose dulhan🤪 it's like ar ke sevai koi bhi dulha and ruhis mom gave blessings.

This is second tootha tara promo happening with abheera wishing to be ar wife permanent.

20240920_081613-COLLAGE.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Your choice bro ✨

One more word

Edited by Shineeeee - 9 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj ka Ruhi ka scene dekhke Aisa wish hua ki sister reveal bhi mandap pe ho. Bhai so much mazaaaaa I tell ya

Actually it will be good if they get married or even if they don’t the moment Sanjay Bansal questions Abhira as a orphan with no family..

Manish gets up and with full confidence gives her identity as Akshara’s daughter . So that he does her kanyadan not as an ehsaan .

And if they are not getting married then Toh her real identity should be revealed.. with her full family lineage

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago