Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Someone wrote in X - 1.5 days of nibbagiri costed Ar and FD so muchsmiley37smiley36

He is suffering now for intentionally/unintentionally leading her on for 7-8 months smiley39

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You have to feel sorry for Vee Vee, she wasn't first for Madhav that's Shivani, now son Ar chose his love over her mamta pyaar. I don't know why she wanted him to choose smiley37

IKR

Mother and wife totally different entities still there are women from both side ask a man to make that choice most of the time he ends up on wife's side smiley37

Vee Vee was always been a second ...Pathi Parameswar & step son both abandoned her .

Ek dard bhari kahani Vidyaji ki....Vidyaji asking to herself ..yeh ristha ab kya kahalatha hai smiley19smiley19

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

DKP what the hell did you do matashree ki beti Ru. I felt like I was looking at on of those daayan in Gul Khan, popular show Nazar. Not Mohana, cause she one of a kind. Damn Rusharam is on something stronger than steroids or drugs. That girl picked up her old engagement ring

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pata chala infertility wale fake reports Vidya ne hi banvaaye 🫣

Yesterday I also mentioned the samesmiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/banisha23522919/status/1836973250557136930?s=46

The bgm is straight outta some horror film, wtf.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Pata chala infertility wale fake reports Vidya ne hi banvaaye 🫣

Vidya is too dumb to do that.. It can’t be her..

Does Rohit know his wife is planning to marry his brother who is also unaware that his sister-in-law is planning to marry him? smiley39

usko innocent aur ignorant hi rehne do bechara 🤗

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP what the hell did you do matashree ki beti Ru. I felt like I was looking at on of those daayan in Gul Khan, popular show Nazar. Not Mohana, cause she one of a kind. Damn Rusharam is on something stronger than steroids or drugs. That girl picked up her old engagement ring

also the bgm when Ru getting ready is so scary and creepy smiley7
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi looks horrible.. kind of vulgar.. hope people welcome her with garland of old chappals and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at her.. hope she turns infertile too.. these genes should not be passed on to next generation too… I can’t express the kind of hate I feel for Roohi’s character..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yaar I would rather take Vidya doing a ghoomar after Abhira’s pregnancy revelation than the family being in dark about it.

Abhira’s pregnancy should make them beg

Dekho agar shadi nahi hui … Toh leap Toh Ayega hi but no pregnancy..

Frankly I am tired of this shadi no shadi track .. they have to move post that .. and bring new issues in the story

They have brought infertility.. they have also brought back Rohit who is going to be the new head of Poddar firm .

Ruhi doing some kaand .. is irritating but if she gets to pull it off .. and the wedding breaks then Manish Goenka is the unlucky mascot

He got a chance for redemption by making Abhira come to his house and take her to the mandap as ladki wale.. and this is also the opportunity for him to do kanyadaan without raising eyebrows

If there is a rinse repeat .. I rather have them married to different folks and meet again ..since no kid is involved.. its ok .. break up happens .. people move on .. and armaan n abhira should too