Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bhagwaan kare uska bacha Vidya ko hate kare. Just like Little naksh used to hate bua dadi and taunt her every timesmiley36

Naksh as a baby to kid to teenager to adult is in a separate league as lead kid in Rishta. No one can be like that

Originally posted by: Krinya

If this is aksharas lehenge does it make any sense that Manish g had 2 of them ?smiley37Kuch bhi !

Mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ruhi is just dreaming n arman is still at the wedding..why would he leave his wedding and run behind ruhi who's threatening to suicide

both betis were widows and he got good lehenga for them 😂 kuch bhi. That too after 23 yrs in good shape not torn

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So is Vidya saying if Ar don't do what she wants, he's not her son

I can understand if KP was doing this but Ar isn't Vidya biological son and she tell anyone that would listen she doesn't love Ar any less as her son Rohit. So if anyone can understand not having a biological child to love would be Vida Poddar, but I see I was wrong. This seem more like gurur and selfishness not mamta, it's shame

Where was her Mamta gone for her own biological son Rohit when that shameless Ruhi was voluntarily declaring her love for Armaan in front of her??? She didn't even asked her valid questions but straight forwardly proposed for their marriage to kaveri. Her behavior with Abhira and with Ruhi regarding similar circumstances are always ambiguous. Writers are themselves confused what to make her black, white or grey??? And amid this confusion her character has turned out to be a complete psychosmiley24
Edited by Debospeaks - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah everything is cut copy paste rinse repeat ..even the wedding.. like this is the 3rd or 4th time or 5th time arman sa dulha bane hai..toh kudmayi ke din aa gaye nahi woh toh aate hi rehte hai Inke liye🤣

ar stood as if he became dulha first time which is odd. He will beat kartik in this number as within an yr third time he is dulha 🤗 photo kisi aur ka shadi bits kisi aur ka ak Jindabad 😂
Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So is Vidya saying if Ar don't do what she wants, he's not her son

I can understand if KP was doing this but Ar isn't Vidya biological son and she tell anyone that would listen she doesn't love Ar any less as her son Rohit. So if anyone can understand not having a biological child to love would be Vida Poddar, but I see I was wrong. This seem more like gurur and selfishness not mamta, it's shame

Somebody said she Ruhi s Dida on steroids and I agree smiley37

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Precap main last scene Armaan ki expression notice Kiya?I think 7 step plan ki story sunke hosh udgaye hain Armaan kismiley36smiley37

ArSa bechare is up for very heavy bumpy roller coaster ride 🤣 he has no freaking idea 2mins noodles story ka anjamsmiley39

If they get the same fate like Kaira, which is the probability because of those bgm and all, then at least they will marry thrice after thissmiley37

Don't want exactly like Kaira.already ek Ruhi ki extreme torture se thak chuki hu.dont want a vedika here.Sirat toh came atleast after Naira's death.But Karthik married vedika just due to anger for Naira felt at a single moment.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

ArSa bechare is up for very heavy bumpy roller coaster ride 🤣 he has no freaking idea 2mins noodles story ka anjamsmiley39

Aur bole tum meri sabse acchi, sachi dost hosmiley42 Lo jhelo absmiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Whatever they showed in Rumaal wedding they didn’t repeat here.. but writing each other’s name by Rumaal left a bitter taste.. I hoped they will show Abhimaan doing it and seeing that it will erase those memories but no.. they didn’t even get to write name in mehendi.. Atleast for teej they wrote by themselves.. During Rumaal wedding, they had to get Armaan ready forcefully , he was giving Bali ka bhakra look the whole time..Armaan was waiting in the altar and saw Roohi and got scared, got sudden rush of courage to acknowledge that he loves Abhira & refused to marry Roohi 😜 this time he happily got ready but was not present to see his bride walking down the aisle ..

the two things I wanted in Abhimaan wedding - writing each others name in mehendi and Armaan in tears while Abhira is walking down the aisle… DKP had to spoil that 🙁

But they already have writing each other's name in Mehendi during Teej (that was also for a wedding thwarted by Kaveri), so I am good

And I know we will get Armaan in tears looking at Abhira - wait karlo thoda sa

Where was her Mamta gone for her own biological son Rohit when that shameless Ruhi was voluntarily declaring her love for Armaan in front of her??? She didn't even asked her valid questions but straight forwardly proposed for their marriage to kaveri. Her behavior with Abhira and with Ruhi regarding similar circumstances are always ambiguous. Writers are themselves confused what to make her black, white or grey??? And amid this confusion her character has turned out to be a complete psychosmiley24

I don't even felt she loves Rohit too.She is so selfish.She is strange.