Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Don't worry separation ke baad wali shaadi mein dikha dengesmiley37

This is already their second wedding. How many more times will they get married?? Also don’t want any separation and if wedding is going to be like this, no need for another one.. too exhausting

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

If this is aksharas lehenge does it make any sense that Manish g had 2 of them ?smiley37Kuch bhi !

Mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ruhi is just dreaming n arman is still at the wedding..why would he leave his wedding and run behind ruhi who's threatening to suicide

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I have a same question why he had that ring on his table? It’s doesn’t make sense 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

So it will be easy for Roohi to steal.. 😜

Originally posted by: Why_though

This is already their second wedding. How many more times will they get married?? Also don’t want any separation and if wedding is going to be like this, no need for another one.. too exhausting

If they get the same fate like Kaira, which is the probability because of those bgm and all, then at least they will marry thrice after thissmiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

This also makes me think that Kaveri will save Armaan from Ruhi s evil plans

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1836937275583689067

So is Vidya saying if Ar don't do what she wants, he's not her son

I can understand if KP was doing this but Ar isn't Vidya biological son and she tell anyone that would listen she doesn't love Ar any less as her son Rohit. So if anyone can understand not having a biological child to love would be Vida Poddar, but I see I was wrong. This seem more like gurur and selfishness not mamta, it's shame

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

There is an old saying

"Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana"smiley37

But this saying has been changed by Ruhi.smiley37smiley37

Ab log kahenge...

"Begani shaadi mein Ruhi deewani"smiley37smiley37

Naah naah, u have to be specific - Armaan ki shaadi main Ruhi deewanismiley37

Originally posted by: Krinya

Good question. She will not only agree , she will start doing saas seva starting ..day after her shadi ..any doubt ?smiley36

arey poora intrude karke maa maa bolke aur piss off karegi dekhna 🤗
Why_though thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

If they get the same fate like Kaira, which is the probability because of those bgm and all, then at least they will marry thrice after thissmiley37

Hope there won’t be Vedika or seerat kind of woman in Armaan’s life.. Already there is a suhagan chudail in his life destroying his & Abhira’s peace.. Don’t need more sautans..

Edited by Why_though - 9 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

If this somehow leads to Vidya ousting Armaan from PH. I will take it

Seh leneg thoda smiley36

I can say 💯 she will be the only reason for their outster

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dkp is like ruhi obsessed on their past couple same ost same shadi vibes when they destroyed that couple they are giving all connects of that shadi. They can't give anything original to this s4 couple 🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-20-07-43-41-482_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Yeah everything is cut copy paste rinse repeat ..even the wedding.. like this is the 3rd or 4th time or 5th time arman sa dulha bane hai..toh kudmayi ke din aa gaye nahi woh toh aate hi rehte hai Inke liye🤣