Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Yaar yeh ruhi kitni delu aur physco hai??. By the way why armaan had the ring which ruhi returned him after he left her in mandsp. Kya khatarnak bg music hsi chuhi ka. Full vamp.

Ab to tension hi tension hai. Yaar is chuhi ka bhanda phodo yaar

Originally posted by: Why_though

Whatever they showed in Rumaal wedding they didn’t repeat here.. but writing each other’s name by Rumaal left a bitter taste.. I hoped they will show Abhimaan doing it and seeing that it will erase those memories but no.. they didn’t even get to write name in mehendi.. Atleast for teej they wrote by themselves.. During Rumaal wedding, they had to get Armaan ready forcefully , he was giving Bali ka bhakra look the whole time..Armaan was waiting in the altar and saw Roohi and got scared, got sudden rush of courage to acknowledge that he loves Abhira & refused to marry Roohi 😜 this time he happily got ready but was not present to see his bride walking down the aisle ..

the two things I wanted in Abhimaan wedding - writing each others name in mehendi and Armaan in tears while Abhira is walking down the aisle… DKP had to spoil that 🙁

Don't worry separation ke baad wali shaadi mein dikha dengesmiley37

Originally posted by: Why_though

Whatever they showed in Rumaal wedding they didn’t repeat here.. but writing each other’s name by Rumaal left a bitter taste.. I hoped they will show Abhimaan doing it and seeing that it will erase those memories but no.. they didn’t even get to write name in mehendi.. Atleast for teej they wrote by themselves.. During Rumaal wedding, they had to get Armaan ready forcefully , he was giving Bali ka bhakra look the whole time..Armaan was waiting in the altar and saw Roohi and got scared, got sudden rush of courage to acknowledge that he loves Abhira & refused to marry Roohi 😜 this time he happily got ready but was not present to see his bride walking down the aisle ..

the two things I wanted in Abhimaan wedding - writing each others name in mehendi and Armaan in tears while Abhira is walking down the aisle… DKP had to spoil that 🙁

Precap main last scene Armaan ki expression notice Kiya?I think 7 step plan ki story sunke hosh udgaye hain Armaan kismiley36smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaar I would rather take Vidya doing a ghoomar after Abhira’s pregnancy revelation than the family being in dark about it.

Abhira’s pregnancy should make them beg

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Same. I think abhira should get to murder at least three poddar/bhansal of her choosing. Phir sari life jail mai kaatley chalega smiley42

Hawws - kahin isme aapke Phupasa bhi included toh nahismiley36

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Yaar yeh ruhi kitni delu aur physco hai??. By the way why armaan had the ring which ruhi returned him after he left her in mandsp. Kya khatarnak bg music hsi chuhi ka. Full vamp.

Ek baar galti Kiya na uski yaad main rakha hoga to not repeat the mistake againsmiley37

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I have a same question why he had that ring on his table? It’s doesn’t make sense 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yaar I would rather take Vidya doing a ghoomar after Abhira’s pregnancy revelation than the family being in dark about it.

Abhira’s pregnancy should make them beg

Bhagwaan kare uska bacha Vidya ko hate kare. Just like Little naksh used to hate bua dadi and taunt her every timesmiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Precap main last scene Armaan ki expression notice Kiya?I think 7 step plan ki story sunke hosh udgaye hain Armaan kismiley36smiley37

bechare ArSa ki eyes bhar aa gayi….. they way he was shocked staring 😆
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Vidya ko dulhe ka muh mitha karnae ki rasam ke liye kaha gaya tha. Armaan pleads her to bless him. Uske haath main katori rakh dete haa. Paar Vidya uchal deyti and Kaveri catches it

Iska kya matlab samjhe ki abse Vidya will be the main villian and Kaveri will try to sheld Armaan/Abhimaan?

Mujhe ab 90% surety hai that Kaveri ko Ru ki sachchai pata chalegi and she will protect Abhimaan and get them married pure dil se - which was what Abhira always wanted

BTW - yeh pagal aurat dulhan ki tarah PH main dress ho gayi aur humare pyaar devar Rohit ko bhanak tak nahi padi - no wonder she also completely disregards his presence as wellsmiley37