Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

How did abhira agree for marriage despite seeing vidya behaviour. What made her agree?

she wanted to marry yaar no doubts just because reports are on her side she is doing this I will go away tamasha. Ar gave her assurance and Manish gave strength so she is happy to accept. But Any day this is the nonsense the family drives. This time Manish supported who knows next time he himself blames for ruhis misery.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Girl you are scaring mesmiley13…… lets think positive and be happy. I want abhimaan shaadismiley42

Shaadi will happen definitely.DKP ke pass ache costumes ke liye paisa nahin hain dubara set ke liye thodi na Paisa hoga?😂

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Girl you are scaring mesmiley13…… lets think positive and be happy. I want abhimaan shaadismiley42

AA Shaadi will happen for sure.. After today's epi I have no doubt in that.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

GADHA MANISH GOENKA BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SCHEME MAI KAUN LAHENGA LETA HAI

But we were right - yeh Manish ka diya hua hi lehenga nikla smiley36

Finally 2 same lehenga kyun pehena iska Raaz pata chal gayasmiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

To be honest, aadi is right! Ab Shadi hogaya toh Abhira ke LLG for sure. But hopefully they will get good moments before new kaand

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Isn't it weird they dint show anything of writing of Armaan's name in Abhira's mehendi but did show that for Ruhi in Rumaal wedding?

Whatever they showed in Rumaal wedding they didn’t repeat here.. but writing each other’s name by Rumaal left a bitter taste.. I hoped they will show Abhimaan doing it and seeing that it will erase those memories but no.. they didn’t even get to write name in mehendi.. Atleast for teej they wrote by themselves.. During Rumaal wedding, they had to get Armaan ready forcefully , he was giving Bali ka bhakra look the whole time..Armaan was waiting in the altar and saw Roohi and got scared, got sudden rush of courage to acknowledge that he loves Abhira & refused to marry Roohi 😜 this time he happily got ready but was not present to see his bride walking down the aisle ..

the two things I wanted in Abhimaan wedding - writing each others name in mehendi and Armaan in tears while Abhira is walking down the aisle… DKP had to spoil that 🙁

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But we were right - yeh Manish ka diya hua hi lehenga nikla smiley36

Finally 2 same lehenga kyun pehena iska Raaz pata chal gayasmiley36

Writers ne kyu kiya hain?I dint understand that Phirse Aarohi vs Akshara karne ke liye unki lehenga leke aayi?

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pata chala infertility wale fake reports Vidya ne hi banvaaye 🫣

She is too dumb to play such cunning cardsmiley37 Abhi abhira pregnant ho gayi toh ghumar nachne lagegismiley41 Iss paglait aurat ke karan mujhe dhongi Madhav par daya aane lage hai aajkalsmiley19
Edited by Debospeaks - 9 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi: Universe bhi wahi chahata hai jo main chahati hoon

Meanwhile universe

images (15).jpeg

Chalo small mercies is that the ring is hers and not a copy of Abhira's

Waise Armaan gadha hai - kaun ex ki ring aise khule aam table par rakhta hai🤦

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

They played Kudmayi.smiley27

I loved their getting ready sequence

Also, Manisha chachi - Hamare yaha riwaz haa ki jab tak shaadi main phupha naraz nahi hota tab tak shaadi adhuri rehti haa smiley37

Waise Phupasa ne woh riwaz precap.maon bhi achche tarah se nibha bhi diya smiley41smiley32

Abhi shaadi pukaa achche se hogismiley36