Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise manna padega DKP ko - usne Aaj Aisa episode diya that people conveniently forgot about the shared dream sequence at the start of the episode smiley32

smiley37 I was about to comment on the dream sequence but lets not bash it was not bad, little funny though smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

iske mooh se punches kitne ache nikalte the 🤪 arey aap donom ke beech 🤓😤

Surrekha Babe toh hai hi aisi. The queen of sass smiley27

IMG_5558.jpeg

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I now want IR just because the oldies were behaving civilized with Ab and I am sure they are doing to love her more after IR and Ru expose.

Also jitna hum sab dare rahe the, Suwarna was also very civil with her and didn't question Manish when he stopped Abhira from going to Mussoorie

But I still want Ab to question MG & trio on why they were so willing to accept her mom decision and cut ties with the family so easily and why he never really bothered to find out where Akshara is.

While I know she will forgive them, she should make sure she proves her mom innocent atleast in the case for which she was crucified

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise manna padega DKP ko - usne Aaj Aisa episode diya that people conveniently forgot about the shared dream sequence at the start of the episode smiley32

Mujhe yaad tha but i didn't want to be mean subah subah. Mazak udhaney kliye toh pura din pada hai smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1836581483684991095

end mein Armaan ne kya bola?? Swarna aunty ki tarah?? smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 10 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Mujhe yaad tha but i didn't want to be mean subah subah. Mazak udhaney kliye toh pura din pada hai smiley37

Mujhe toh bade mazze aaye dance dekh ke smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1836580897056809344?t=KY9-cWQsjz5DBzIUY9NVhA&s=19

Ruhi bhabhi badi samajti hain Shaadi ki importance ko.isliye Jeth ki shaadi todna,apni shaadi main cheat karna unki talent hai smiley37

Originally posted by: elizamerin

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1836580897056809344?t=KY9-cWQsjz5DBzIUY9NVhA&s=19

Ruhi bhabhi badi samajti hain Shaadi ki importance ko.isliye Jeth ki shaadi todna,apni shaadi main cheat karna unki talent hai smiley37

Ruhiji gonna give us demo on shaadi ki importance on coming Sundaysmiley37 are you ready?🤣
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

end mein Armaan ne kya bola?? Swarna aunty ki tarah?? smiley37smiley37