Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Decoding shaadi mystery aside, I am thinking why still no promo of shaadismiley44

Are the makers still thinking about shaadi karein ya na karein?

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

Leads are not up to the mark especially for dance singing scenes...

lip sync too won't match properly. Actually dkp is not taking anything seriously. They don't need to explain anything to artists just given script in time and act done. Dkp wants that type of artists only. Shivin were similar any day not even a line was asked to correct as told by then creative garima. But when sirat got importance mohsin had to oppose and meet RS they promised them and gave hand. Kartik was kept under sirat chappal totally. Now dkp is enjoying happily giving what they want RS in ganesh visarjan time told this serial salon salon Chalni hi aur bahut generations bhi . He won't stop this show as it's his pride. So cringe only comes.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes….hopefully we’ll get some nice tracks..hope abhimaan get to,go,on honeymoon…Kaira went to,Greece..Abhimaan will probably go,to mussoorie 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope they go to kasauli .. it might open up something..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Keeping aside the real stuff, what if the glass is seal smiley43 which is broken

Aur Batao Meme - Aur Batao - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh do you want me to guess, Abhimaan will be a happy jodismiley9

Originally posted by: viji2111

IF ka article kya kehta hai . Uska ulta hi hone wala hai shaadi Wale din🤔

from long articles are wrong. Star sub stn guy today in his video told ruhi calls him to marry and blurts what all she did to ar and threatens to marry but ar keeps calm 🤓🤓 i was rofl. If they have to expose it's for trp. Now truth of ak has to come rest all is puski only. Vidya and dadi joined again🤪. Both will dance more.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ah what an irony..charu banned from school and kaam since dev and abhira staying away from kaam due to kamdevsmiley37 I mean her fiance

Thank you for finishing my thoughtssmiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

from long articles are wrong. Star sub stn guy today in his video told ruhi calls him to marry and blurts what all she did to ar and threatens to marry but ar keeps calm 🤓🤓 i was rofl. If they have to expose it's for trp. Now truth of ak has to come rest all is puski only. Vidya and dadi joined again🤪. Both will dance more.

Armaan already is so rude with her , doesn't even look at her . What more will he do after knowing the truth unless he tells everyone about her specially Rohit?

And if she blurts out in front of everyone then her stint in poddar house comes to end 😂.

Doesn't matter how lame the trAck is , I am excited and curious 😎

Originally posted by: viji2111

Armaan already is so rude with her , doesn't even look at her . What more will he do after knowing the truth unless he tells everyone about her specially Rohit?

And if she blurts out in front of everyone then her stint in poddar house comes to end 😂.

Doesn't matter how lame the trAck is , I am excited and curious 😎

It doesn't make any sense ...Married to Rohit na...They are writing crap.. I think without Ruhi Shaadi mein tamasha Nahi hogi so making her do all this stuffs ..looks no logic ...All they want is drama toxicity for trp.If she is doing all these then they should come up with she is mentally unstable and her mental illness is due to Armaan...
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

It doesn't make any sense ...Married to Rohit na...They are writing crap.. I think without Ruhi Shaadi mein tamasha Nahi hogi so making her do all this stuffs ..looks no logic ...All they want is drama toxicity for trp.If she is doing all these then they should come up with she is mentally unstable and her mental illness is due to Armaan...

She won’t do anything.. it will just be a dream sequence or maybe she will lock Abhira in a room .. but she will only be exposed infront of Goenkas .. they will warn her and she will go back doing badhai hi badhai ..

mG will keep quiet about Abhira because of Ruhi .,

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

You know what's funny ? Ruhi might have fudged the reports but later on , abhira will have issues with pregnancy, that's given for all fls , toh ye sab action replay mei dekhna hoga🤣