Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

NGL when I saw this, the word that came to my mind is unprintable

Great let it stay like cause I could only imagine smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So charu and Abhira no longer have classes and internship?

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

Abhira graduate and Charu is banned from school and kaam since Dev

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Keeping aside the real stuff, what if the glass is seal smiley43 which is broken

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I really don’t think any reveal of Ruhi is going to happen right now .. they need a villain in the house ..

And Ruhi has been successful is pressing the nerve of the audience. She is an “established antagonist” now.

Kartik in s2 didn't come to his shadi in right time. In hotel he was locked in bathroom by himself and struck. He comes out breaking it and later he runs on roads takes a camel to reach mandap. Camel is very old and slow. By then all singhus maheswaris stand with goenkas and invite a dulha and naira suspects him not as kartik removes his sehra. He is from another baaraat so mistakenly arrives in kaira vivah. He is sent away and later kartik comes there. Their varmala is eaten away by camel in that shadi🤪.

In third vivah which is done in mandir, similar scene was recreated. Kartik goes to shop and gets struck in trial room they break the room get him out. The car driver takes another dulha who buys stuff in same shop without seeing face. This dulha is taken to mandir and all invite him with love he keeps calm. Kartik walks on road drags his feet later one luna guy gives him lift gets him to temple. Goenkas and singhus cook food in mandir and monkey ate it. This dulha talks different names and naira catches him as another man. His shadi in another mandir he comes mistakenly there. Varmala kept by vansh and kairav kids under a place aa they knew the history of camel eating varmala. But one run away couple come and take these varmalas and marry go away. Pujari gives mala of God for them to exchange.This is goenkas ki gadbads in their shadis.

Today Ar told abheera shadi mein time mein ana🤪 and it's echoed. So gadbad hogi.

They may repeat kartik ki gadbads in abheera as goenkas ki shadi.

Abheera is in goenkas house not in birlas. Before shadi dulha dulha won't see each other and ruhi has to come in baarat not aa sister from Gvs.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Kartik in s2 didn't come to his shadi in right time. In hotel he was locked in bathroom by himself and struck. He comes out breaking it and later he runs on roads takes a camel to reach mandap. Camel is very old and slow. By then all singhus maheswaris stand with goenkas and invite a dulha and naira suspects him not as kartik removes his sehra. He is from another baaraat so mistakenly arrives in kaira vivah. He is sent away and later kartik comes there. Their varmala is eaten away by camel in that shadi🤪.

In third vivah which is done in mandir, similar scene was recreated. Kartik goes to shop and gets struck in trial room they break the room get him out. The car driver takes another dulha who buys stuff in same shop without seeing face. This dulha is taken to mandir and all invite him with love he keeps calm. Kartik walks on road drags his feet later one luna guy gives him lift gets him to temple. Goenkas and singhus cook food in mandir and monkey ate it. This dulha talks different names and naira catches him as another man. His shadi in another mandir he comes mistakenly there. Varmala kept by vansh and kairav kids under a place aa they knew the history of camel eating varmala. But one run away couple come and take these varmalas and marry go away. Pujari gives mala of God for them to exchange.This is goenkas ki gadbads in their shadis.

Today Ar told abheera shadi mein time mein ana🤪 and it's echoed. So gadbad hogi.

They may repeat kartik ki gadbads in abheera as goenkas ki shadi.

Abheera is in goenkas house not in birlas. Before shadi dulha dulha won't see each other and ruhi has to come in baarat not aa sister from Gvs.

Decoding shaadi mystery aside, I am thinking why still no promo of shaadismiley44

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Decoding shaadi mystery aside, I am thinking why still no promo of shaadismiley44

precap mein dediye na through them shadi hogi karke why promo. 🤗
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

precap mein dediye na through them shadi hogi karke why promo. 🤗

0.1 trp increase hoke kya faida phir. I am expecting promo smiley29

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved and I was the only one bts thread who had faith Rpo will nailed it

Didn't know Sam will be in the scene but hey I actor taking chances smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Promo toh Diya naa shadi kaa. The precap is the only promo. It was released as promo first on television and then as precap.