Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

Even if the reports are fake, they will find one thing or other to insult Abhira .. I have lost hope that they will accept her wholeheartedly.. lets just hope they will address it instead of forgetting it and moving on to the next track..

when they haven’t accepted Armaan wholeheartedly….we shouldn’t expect them to,love abhira like their own..
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes….hopefully we’ll get some nice tracks..hope abhimaan get to,go,on honeymoon…Kaira went to,Greece..Abhimaan will probably go,to mussoorie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah.. hope they give some good tracks with proper beginning and logical ending.. makers have the bad habit of starting a track leaving it as it is or ending it abruptly and moving on to next one.. I want to see one beautifully executed track next.. let’s see.. if they go to honeymoon, hope Rohit and his wife won’t tag along with them and spoil their honeymoon too.. if they want to go let them go somewhere else not with Abhimaan.. 🤞🏼 I am tired of this Roohi being present everywhere and Rohit absolutely unaware of what she does and blindly trusting her..

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So charu and Abhira no longer have classes and internship?

they have changed their subjects now doing PhD in love
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

when they haven’t accepted Armaan wholeheartedly….we shouldn’t expect them to,love abhira like their own..

Yeah.. they haven’t even accepted Armaan wholeheartedly & won’t accept Abhira too.. then why so much drama around Abhimaan kid.. they should be focusing on their favourite grandson and ask him for a grandchild.. if he assumes position as head of Poddar firm, he will be busy and won’t have much time and his wife is nearly thirty.. so pressure for grandchild should be on them.. let Abhimaan live their life na..

Sam doesn’t post much but she has been sharing a lot of Abhimaan edits and papa beti duo pics from yesterday. Abhira kidnap ho gayi kya ?😂

Am not able to upload the pics ,plz some post the pics

IMG_1067.jpeg

PS: Samriddhi Shukla shared these pics on Insta related to S4 shared by S4 FL.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 days ago

like to anupama and rupali lo bhi karte hai. Kangana ko bhi.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Sam doesn’t post much but she has been sharing a lot of Abhimaan edits and papa beti duo pics from yesterday. Abhira kidnap ho gayi kya ?😂

PS: Samriddhi Shukla shared these pics on Insta related to S4 shared by S4 FL.

Armaan toh Mandap main haa, Abhira ka no idea smiley36

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Armaan toh Mandap main haa, Abhira ka no idea smiley36

kahi chindi chorni Abhira ko room mein lock tho nahi Kar diya? In one of the BTS Sam is walking on the roads alone.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

NGL when I saw this, the word that came to my mind is unprintable

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What is this Sanjay keep saying "Bin maa baap ki ladki"?She has a mom dad and she knows who they are.And they dead .Death is a natural thing.Every person will die one day.Then how will she become bin maabaap ki ladki?.If Sanjay die one day,charu bin baap ki ladki ban jayegi?

This reminded me something else , Abhria legacy FL came out of no where, 😂Patha nahi bin maa baap ki bache kaise aa jatha hai.Dumbo V se friendship karke phufa bhi dumbo hotha ja raha hai yeh Ruhi Birla ki coffee ki affect bhi ho sakthi hai. All Brian cells dead.