Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I sincerely hope they never take that route. The way Poddars handled this news - scums kahike

but kaveri and vidya..are expected to behave like that…kaveri who calls her own blood grandson Gandha khoon ☹️
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I genuinely want some good happy and even fun moments of Abhimaan post their wedding

Me too.. but suhagan chudail is there to create drama..Kaveri and Sanjay are there too.. Mamta ki murthy Vidya has also joined the wagon.. if Roohi’s kaand comes out I want to see how they will blame Abhira for it.. Any problem in Poddar house they will only taunt & humiliate Abhira instead of the one who created the problem.. then identity reveal is there.. more complications only are on the way.. in between they might show some Abhimaan moments to stop viewers from leaving the show 😜😜

Manish sent decorators back as shadi is not there. Swarna felt bad for abheera as a woman listening to the fertility issues. Surekha told didi woh log bahut bura baat kiye hi. So both women are feeling abheeras pain.

20240919_140612-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera saw them feeling for her and said thanku three for getting me here .

20240919_121301-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera told I will go to mussoorie .manish said no need to go anywhere apna ghar chod ke. Abheera took blessings of 3 elders and is going out manish surekha were after her to stop, flowers showered ar came in cycle into gvs.

Run away triats of fl is shown again when she can't face situations or handle truth. This will be wide used for next no doubts. 20240919_140655-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar came there made her understand she is important for him. Listen to his echoed words today almost all words are 🤗.

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1836581483684991095?t=X8anx2QC455AV1n40kzZfQ&s=19

20240919_140136-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar words babies can come join us or not but we can be tavuji tayiji, mamaji mamiji for Rohit krish charu kids. Foreshadowing done. 🤗 ar will stay as tavuji for Rohit kids🤪. Abheera cried and told him to go away but he called her went to her.

Manish melted seeing his love for abheera. No doubts he is remembering his kidssss love stories in abhimaan .

Ar said they can be like golden young couple swarna aunty and manish uncle Wo kids. The same comparison done and dead bodies joined no phamilyyy nothing then before 🤪He asked oldies to turn back and he applied haldi which he got in a dibbi a box.

20240919_140245-COLLAGE.jpg

He applied cheesy haldi on her cheek from. His cheek. So simple independent haldi done staying in families.

O mere sayya s2 kaira separation song is played as ost. Wont they get their own ost Or own scenes any day wo copy paste 😜

20240919_140830-COLLAGE.jpg

He reminded her he will wait in mandap and she should not be late echoed will she be late or will he reach late like kartik🤗

She sat in sofa thinking what to do. Her question is wo baby life is not important for him. Manish said kids are more important for anyone in life and we know the value as we lost our kids.

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAFQ1CDirdW/?igsh=M3AzdXExNTE4MmMy

Considering their age - he should call them the great elders 😂 not just elders

Today Rohit did his best to help his brother. He said ar bhayya went out and while going took haldi with him shocking dadi vidya and ruhi madam😜

20240919_140757-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar came on cycle home did his round and announced his haldi done.

He said dadis, dream will be shattered as he will live in his shart. And she wants to live under her spell. Dadi vidya are not taking ar words as they are angry. Their pov is they are telling him for his welfare and future and he is against them.

Let him do more to be thrown out from family next. 🤗

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1836582837077643716?t=KaiU4J5FsdXjXaEIZ49KyA&s=19

One dream of abheera still didn't come abhimaan staying away and working together and pregnancy dream where only both were there and in between abhira gayab.

Let Rohit push ar out giving him strength to support bhabhi.

20240919_140856-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar tied his own sehra in precap so vidya dadi didn't do anything they left him to his choice it seems.

Ruhi and abheera getting ready as dulhans looking at mirrors and sky. 🤗

E Mental ruhi kiske sath shadi karegi mujhe dekhni hi 😂

Is it like yrphk kuhu hijacking the shadi stage during mishbir wedding and main couple had to do on a bus. 🤗

20240919_115432-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

In case if you've not watched the gen 1, I'll let you know that 1st Fl got blamed for a family members death and got thrown out of the house.

Naitik stood with his wife and together they went away for 10 years with their kids.

Armaan can be the 1st ML to follow Naitik's route in all 😁 atleast he'll be safe from Roohi .🤣

Yeah.. want Armaan to follow Naitik’s route but don’t want him to get into any coma.. I read somewhere that this season will be like season 1 because of that only I started watching it.. otherwise with the way last season went I had decided to stay away from this show.. even now I curse myself for not staying away 😄😄

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but kaveri and vidya..are expected to behave like that…kaveri who calls her own blood grandson Gandha khoon ☹️

and yehi reaction dekhke I am like yeh fake infertility ka khulasa kar do... warna yeh log Abhira ke sir pe nachengi.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manish sent decorators back as shadi is not there. Swarna felt bad for abheera as a woman listening to the fertility issues. Surekha told didi woh log bahut bura baat kiye hi. So both women are feeling abheeras pain.

20240919_140612-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera saw them feeling for her and said thanku three for getting me here .

20240919_121301-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera told I will go to mussoorie .manish said no need to go anywhere apna ghar chod ke. Abheera took blessings of 3 elders and is going out manish surekha were after her to stop, flowers showered ar came in cycle into gvs.

Run away triats of fl is shown again when she can't face situations or handle truth. This will be wide used for next no doubts. 20240919_140655-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar came there made her understand she is important for him. Listen to his echoed words today almost all words are 🤗.

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1836581483684991095?t=X8anx2QC455AV1n40kzZfQ&s=19

20240919_140136-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar words babies can come join us or not but we can be tavuji tayiji, mamaji mamiji for Rohit krish charu kids. Foreshadowing done. 🤗 ar will stay as tavuji for Rohit kids🤪. Abheera cried and told him to go away but he called her went to her.

Manish melted seeing his love for abheera. No doubts he is remembering his kidssss love stories in abhimaan .

Ar said they can be like golden young couple swarna aunty and manish uncle Wo kids. The same comparison done and dead bodies joined no phamilyyy nothing then before 🤪He asked oldies to turn back and he applied haldi which he got in a dibbi a box.

20240919_140245-COLLAGE.jpg

He applied cheesy haldi on her cheek from. His cheek. So simple independent haldi done staying in families.

O mere sayya s2 kaira separation song is played as ost. Wont they get their own ost Or own scenes any day wo copy paste 😜

20240919_140830-COLLAGE.jpg

He reminded her he will wait in mandap and she should not be late echoed will she be late or will he reach late like kartik🤗

She sat in sofa thinking what to do. Her question is wo baby life is not important for him. Manish said kids are more important for anyone in life and we know the value as we lost our kids.

Is se achcha hota gusse mein rings utaar ke phenk dete. Phir thode din ke baad patchup karke normal rings se phir se engagement karte.

Edited by viji2111 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Is se achcha hota gusse mein rings utaar ke phenk dete. Phir thode din ke baad patchup karke normal rings se phir se engagement karte.

ring looks scary only 🤪. To get her vidai from gvs they made this fertility issue orelse not needed at all. After shadi truth can come out .
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

they could have used those stunt friendly glasses. What's the need for this bad vfx

Lol orgasmic someone make a gif of this

I think many liked this

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1836620065971601738