Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

It’s always better to get a second opinion for such things.. what if she needed some treatment? Or what if it might be something fatal? I really hope they don’t leave it abruptly but address it.. If Abhira leaves the house and comes to know she is pregnant she will definitely inform Armaan as she knows how much he wants a child of his own.. but may be Roohi or vidya might not let the information reach Armaan for their benefit.. but I hope Abhimaan stay together and Armaan be the first ML in Rishta history to be present through out the pregnancy and delivery of the first child.. want to see the happiness in his eyes when he holds the baby.. it will be emotional.. why should they follow similar pattern every season?? they can write something new too.. want seperation?? Let them separate from their toxic family.. Abhimaan can go away from Poddars and live separately during the leap time.. that will be great!

@Bold: The first ML Naitik was with Akshara and he was fit and fine till his son turned one. He was late to reach the delivery room, but he was the first one to hold his son after the mother.

(He fell into coma for the next four years till his son's 5th birthday)

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago

Dadi is calmly keeping everything back and madhav fufa vidya called guests told shadi not there. Haldi bowl is there ready. Dadi said woh ladki mana kardi shadi humne nahi. 🤗

Ruhi is giving shadi badon ki cheez class to cousins. Ammoooo ammmooo shasi nibhana we need to learn through her only. Kya nibhayi or nibhayegi dekhte hi 😂😂

20240919_120255-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit stopped cousins to speak to ar. He kicked ita his decision if he loved her he should not leave that way what all he did till now is zero.

This Rohit is pushing ar to abheera side so that his life and wife are safe. 🤗 both miya biwi are 🤯 sab ke apne apne plans hi bas.

20240919_120346-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar remembered how dadi told his dream of having own kid, fufa taunted this orphan we accepted as it's now with this kami, vidya saying I will see whom my son choses maa ka pyar Or abheera., abheera saying I will not marry you as family is right He got up with rohits instigation and went out.

20240919_120431-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar got haldi bowl in hand when staff is about to spill it down. So he saved his shadi.

20240919_150126-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If this wrong infertility ka reveal abhi nahi hua toh it is going to be a trigger point for separation... In one of the fights, Armaan's gonna yell "bachcha nahi de sakti." BOOM! Abhira gonna leave the house and will realise she is pregnant.

Leap!

It is very important for infertility (not) to be cleared!

if Armaan ever says that..then he’s out and Acha Aadmi is in..🤨..he can never ever say that to her and it will be accepted by viewers
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Exactly. People want progress in the story but they are hell bent on this unnecessary third angle crap. Drama can be shown by posing two couples against each other or some kitchen politics. This ruhi bani jeth ki suhagan types track will only take trps go down or stuck.

exactly ..people are watching to see if abhimaan will get married and everyone is waiting for Ruhis downfall…nobody is watching for third angle..as such..I hope this third angle ends now..once and for all.
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

@Bold: The first ML Naitik was with Akshara and he was fit and fine till his son turned one. He was late to reach the delivery room, but he was the first one to hold his son after the mother.

(He fell into coma for the next four years till his son's 5th birthday)

Ok then.. let Armaan be the second ML then..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

they could have used those stunt friendly glasses. What's the need for this bad vfx

Lol orgasmic someone make a gif of this

Wow the expressions are so hot no wonder the glass broke!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if Armaan ever says that..then he’s out and Acha Aadmi is in..🤨..he can never ever say that to her and it will be accepted by viewers

I sincerely hope they never take that route. The way Poddars handled this news - scums kahike

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Slay boy Armaan is fire…, he looks more hot than cheese factorysmiley43

Esp when he gives it to Dadi.:. Dadisa ab toh maan lo yeh aapka apna khoon that’s why he could fry you so much smiley36

todays episode was good. Dkp.has actually handled Armaan and abhira very well in this infertility track. Yes both were shocked when they were given the news ..as it shattered their dreams..of Armaan abhira and baby…and they reacted appropriately..but after it sunk in..Armaan has rebuilt new dreams..when he spoke of medical,intervention, enjoying his cousins children..etc. so he’s accepted it and abhira will do so as well now after he’s spoken to her..and then they’ll get married..because ultimately them being together is more important than anything or anyone else.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I genuinely want some good happy and even fun moments of Abhimaan post their wedding

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Ok then.. let Armaan be the second ML then..

In case if you've not watched the gen 1, I'll let you know that 1st Fl got blamed for a family members death and got thrown out of the house.

Naitik stood with his wife and together they went away for 10 years with their kids.

Armaan can be the 1st ML to follow Naitik's route in all 😁 atleast he'll be safe from Roohi .🤣

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago