Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I am saying this without any bias — Abhira looks 10x prettier than Ruhi in the bridal look. Everything has come together nicely in her look tbvh. It looks much better in the precap than BTS.

Ab looks pretty.. But I am still not convinced with that lehenga and jewellery smiley18
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ek chukti haldi ki kimat jan gye armansasmiley36

His desperation to shadi and rebellion for dragon is fine bt the core issue he should address.

What if ruhi going to marry in the same mandap of abhiman like dabang movie lmao. What purpose the promo is serving idk it will be thanda drama I feel or someone will catch her before

There is no other core issue remaining smiley39 Ruhi was never on his radar & this pagalpanti of hers will take down the joy of shadi single handedly..I mean yahan ruhi ke psychoness se deal karegi family ya phere karayegi ? Ya bharat se pehle dulha gayab ho jayega agdam bigdam ruhi karegi uske aage peeche ? Is it meant to be comic ya phir they've gone abs crazy.

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Krish very well knows his family....humare ghar ke bado se kuch nahi hone walasmiley36

Krish has first hand experience with pagala Poddars and Bansal with his career dramasmiley36 he know ek se badkar ek item hai🤣

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Koyi itni paagal kaise ho sakta hain🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Tum humesha keliye Mere ho jaayengi😂😂 Zaraa batavo kaise????

Jaise Armaan Goenkas ka property hai!!! Jo asani se harap kar rakha jaa sakesmiley16

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

If the ropes and cage comes tomorrow how idiotic will it look ?

Now that both are happy , happily accepted the reality , moved on , shadi is on , he announced it to the families , ab kahe ka ropes and cage ? Ab kya dukh hai isko? It's better they scrap it ..the best time for it was just now ..when both were conflicted and separated.

Yeah armans dialogues were on point today 👏 all the scenes we saw in the bts , they were put up well, however, the story has literally gone to the dogs..I mean this is the worst way to execute a happy affair ..

Ropes and cage came at the beginning of the episode today ..channeling their emotions of feeling caged in a song ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago

If all functions are happing in poddar house and wedding in venue... sajawat ka saaman goenka house main kyu hai????

Utsav manao Didi ka dusre baar mandap par katne wala haismiley37Record breaker ek saal mein teesri baar dulhan bani haismiley32

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Krish very well knows his family....humare ghar ke bado se kuch nahi hone walasmiley36

krish is literally armaan abhira's first adopted child smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ab looks pretty.. But I am still not convinced with that lehenga and jewellery smiley18

That’s Raju costume wale ka lehanga .

Akshara ka old lehanga which has not been dry cleaned and kept in store room was found by Manish.. he will give Abhira that . Though Abhira will look nice in a real world scenario she will feel itchy and scratchy in such a dusty outfit

Let’s assume Manish got it dry cleaned since he found it a week ago.. before janmastami

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Atleast kisi ne tho bola .Atleast this time MG and Swarna handover the baton to someone and plz join your children and grandchildren and a great grand child in heavensmiley37

kV, Vidya, Madhav. We have so many fun options. Take your pick smiley36