Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 10 days ago

I am saying this without any bias โ€” Abhira looks 10x prettier than Ruhi in the bridal look. Everything has come together nicely in her look tbvh. It looks much better in the precap than BTS.

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Surekha Chachi >>>>>>> Swarna anyday. The woman is sassy as hell and entertaining, all in all a good person for FL to have in her corner.

lookelike in near future will have Team Surekha if she continues her character ๐Ÿ˜ I see lot of fans today including mesmiley36

Ek chukti haldi ki kimat jan gye armansasmiley36

His desperation to shadi and rebellion for dragon is fine bt the core issue he should address.

What if ruhi going to marry in the same mandap of abhiman like dabang movie lmao. What purpose the promo is serving idk it will be thanda drama I feel or someone will catch her before

Originally posted by: Why_though

To create hype around the wedding for TRP audience that who will marry Armaan and spoil even the wedding for Abhimaan shippers by giving so much importance to that immoral woman.. I donโ€™t think she is getting exposed in front of everyone may be Armaan will know and will be tensed for a while but will carry on with the wedding.. someone else will handle Roohi and it wonโ€™t come to light in front of the Poddars and they will continue to worship the ground this woman walks on..

I can't understand why Armaan didn't say today to Dadi sa that Aap thode time ke liye apna baccha rant Ro-ru pe shift karo na, tab tak we will take medical help or second opinion. Itni bhi kya mari ja rahi ho parpote ka mooh dekhne ko. Laadle Rohit ka vanshaj khilao na apni god meinsmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elizamerin

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1836580897056809344?t=KY9-cWQsjz5DBzIUY9NVhA&s=19

Ruhi bhabhi badi samajti hain Shaadi ki importance ko.isliye Jeth ki shaadi todna,apni shaadi main cheat karna unki talent hai smiley37

DKP whole writing team are POS

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

They want the audience to troll this Besharam Behaya Biwi. The aurat is the most immature that don't respect the sanity of marriage. Being a married woman plotting another man. I won't be surprise if she tricked Rohit to sign tilaak papers smiley37smiley37

I swear dadi saa ko ye apne hidden cameras se dekhna chahiye. Kya khoj kar pota bahu layi hain. The most deserving candidate for the title of 'Suhagan Chudail'smiley37

Krish very well knows his family....humare ghar ke bado se kuch nahi hone walasmiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I thought the episode quite good and effective everyone got their parts.. I had expected the ropes and cage to be part of a song ( when Armaan had released the clips ) and not any kidnapping

Yesterday Abhira also had it. So knew itโ€™s an emotion that both are feeling imprisoned

MG was good today and Armaan was even better when he said people marry for companionship and happiness .. babies are a part of it .. but it cannot be the main part .

He gave the correct example of Manish suwarna .. who technically never raised their biological child but suwarna supported Manish in his toughest moments.

Armaan does not know MG suwarna complete history even I donโ€™t know .. as both have conveniently skipped gen 2 in their mindsets

If the ropes and cage comes tomorrow how idiotic will it look ?

Now that both are happy , happily accepted the reality , moved on , shadi is on , he announced it to the families , ab kahe ka ropes and cage ? Ab kya dukh hai isko? It's better they scrap it ..the best time for it was just now ..when both were conflicted and separated.

Yeah armans dialogues were on point today ๐Ÿ‘ all the scenes we saw in the bts , they were put up well, however, the story has literally gone to the dogs..I mean this is the worst way to execute a happy affair ..

Koyi itni paagal kaise ho sakta hain๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ Tum humesha keliye Mere ho jaayengi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Zaraa batavo kaise????

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP whole writing team are POS

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

They want the audience to troll this Besharam Behaya Biwi. The aurat is the most immature that don't respect the sanity of marriage. Being a married woman plotting another man. I won't be surprise if she tricked Rohit to sign tilaak papers smiley37smiley37

If Ru is going to be exposed then actually its good if she tricks Ro to sign divorce and done with that. Then after expose drama Ro will not have to deal with her๐Ÿ˜†