Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

still I need strong reason why Ru is given same lehenga….. if it turns some phuski reason makers ko bahut gaali padegismiley37

To create hype around the wedding for TRP audience that who will marry Armaan and spoil even the wedding for Abhimaan shippers by giving so much importance to that immoral woman.. I don’t think she is getting exposed in front of everyone may be Armaan will know and will be tensed for a while but will carry on with the wedding.. someone else will handle Roohi and it won’t come to light in front of the Poddars and they will continue to worship the ground this woman walks on..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan x Goenkas dynamic post IR is gonna be chaotic and I am waiting 🤍😹

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Proud to be Surrekha Babe’s fan since Gen 3 smiley27

IMG_5999.jpeg

Surekha Chachi >>>>>>> Swarna anyday. The woman is sassy as hell and entertaining, all in all a good person for FL to have in her corner.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Even I am curious to know what her plans are? How is she going to marry Armaan in presence of Rohit?

for me it's so boring , where is the story and nobody is serious even the leads are enacting as kuch bread chori haha hai....

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh okay. Lol I did not think it was a big deal since we know about kidnapping stint. But someone yesterday pointed out and it got me thinking. What if the family does not know about kidnapping bid?

I don’t trust this makers at all….. even if Ru kidnap Ar and I know somehow he will manage to escape but still I am not convinced why give same lehenga unless Ru had plans to do plastic surgery and change her face to Ab🙄 🤣

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Armaan x Goenkas dynamic post IR is gonna be chaotic and I am waiting 🤍😹

Same pinch friend…… I am waiting for IR😆
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

The same thing during teej who is more important, kp ka ashirwad ya Armaan ka payaar

and she chose Armaan then too. She wanted it all but when push came to shove, she picked Armaan and she will do so again. She is trusting him, taking his word over everything- her fears, insecurities cast aside she is trusting that he means it when he says she matters more than any kids they may or may not have.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ar said Ar and Ab ki shaadi toh hokar rahegi was so strong and impactful that I am convinced shaadi hogi🙏 https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1836582837077643716?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Armaan Sa nailed it today!!! Chuhi expressions aise de rahi hai jaise shadi nahi hui toh isse kamre mein bulaya jaega bacha paida karne for Armaansmiley37

Originally posted by: Why_though

To create hype around the wedding for TRP audience that who will marry Armaan and spoil even the wedding for Abhimaan shippers by giving so much importance to that immoral woman.. I don’t think she is getting exposed in front of everyone may be Armaan will know and will be tensed for a while but will carry on with the wedding.. someone else will handle Roohi and it won’t come to light in front of the Poddars and they will continue to worship the ground this woman walks on..

I want to dissect writers head and see what is going on with her? Just to move Ab from Ph to Gh they had shitty infertility track and now just to create hype they gave same lehenga as FLsmiley7 kyunnnnnnn?😆
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Ruhi behen mein hoti toh chullu bhar pani mein doob marti yeh sab sunne ke baad. 😭