Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

He should let his spine grow more and more.One day He should use that for his own mother too.Vidya is going to take revenge for today Armaan's dialogues to Abhira I'm tomorrow episode .

I know right saw in bts that flipper is gonna manhandle Absmiley7……I hope dkp ediitors showcase their talent and just completely chop that scene 😆
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She has probably decided Vs opinion is useless.

The same thing during teej who is more important, kp ka ashirwad ya Armaan ka payaar

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Charu ne kya flip mari🤣🤣

From Ar bhaiya keliye ruhi bhabhi best hain to Ar bhaiya keliye Ab bhabhi hi best hainsmiley36

Phirse flip na kare plz.Senior citizens are in queue for best flipper award .so they will get more priority for awardsmiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is because it might be shown that Armaan is eagerly waiting for Abhira at a spot before the wedding. And he sees a figure in bridal dress coming towards him. He smiles and calls out Abhira. TADAAAAA It is Ruhi.

Isliye same lehenga

still I need strong reason why Ru is given same lehenga….. if it turns some phuski reason makers ko bahut gaali padegismiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

still I need strong reason why Ru is given same lehenga….. if it turns some phuski reason makers ko bahut gaali padegismiley37

Even I am curious to know what her plans are? How is she going to marry Armaan in presence of Rohit?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh okay. Lol I did not think it was a big deal since we know about kidnapping stint. But someone yesterday pointed out and it got me thinking. What if the family does not know about kidnapping bid?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya moye moye smiley37smiley37

Do she still want to bet her mamta pyar with Ar pyaar for Ab

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 days ago

In a show like rishta I didnt even imagine we will get to watch the shaadi preps of BIL and SIL. How their fams got convinced is still a mystery for me. But itna sure tha that uss shaadi preps se ye love triangle end hoga.. Love triangle didnt end( all thanks to bacchi's umeed) but atleast we got a closure from Ar's side.

So going by that even if Ruhi is getting exposed at the rate of ruining the wedding day of leads, I dont mind it.. Kamse kam that will put an end to this disgusting obsession.. Shaadi ke badh vaise bhi prblms create karne keliye Poddars kaafi hain. Ruhi ki chindi plans ki zarrorat nahi hain. 🤷

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That PH staff was so funny. Haldi randomly armaan ko deke chal pada smiley37

I thought the episode quite good and effective everyone got their parts.. I had expected the ropes and cage to be part of a song ( when Armaan had released the clips ) and not any kidnapping

Yesterday Abhira also had it. So knew it’s an emotion that both are feeling imprisoned

MG was good today and Armaan was even better when he said people marry for companionship and happiness .. babies are a part of it .. but it cannot be the main part .

He gave the correct example of Manish suwarna .. who technically never raised their biological child but suwarna supported Manish in his toughest moments.

Armaan does not know MG suwarna complete history even I don’t know .. as both have conveniently skipped gen 2 in their mindsets

Originally posted by: OliviaP

In a show like rishta I didnt even imagine we will get to watch the shaadi preps of BIL and SIL. How their fams got convinced is still a mystery for me. But itna sure tha that uss shaadi preps se ye love triangle end hoga.. Love triangle didnt end( all thanks to bacchi's umeed) but atleast we got a closure from Ar's side.

So going by that even if Ruhi is getting exposed at the rate of ruining the wedding day of leads, I dont mind it.. Kamse kam that will put an end to this disgusting obsession.. Shaadi ke badh vaise bhi prblms create karne keliye Poddars kaafi hain. Ruhi ki chindi plans ki zarrorat nahi hain. 🤷

Exactly more than shaadi I want this triangle to end so badsmiley7….. I am tired of fast forwarding Ru cringe…. I fingers are hurting now rahem karo dkp 🙏😭