News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1839349944966336892?t=4zri5Ef_IkVX56su1C2YGQ&s=19

No lux awards this year guyssmiley13

We've to wait another year to see yumzi win her 6th LSAsmiley38

https://x.com/OishiB200499/status/1839326697528943032?t=ftA4JT9zuAyNZ9wpNyj3Bg&s=19

I absolutely second with this user. The outfit is very illfitted and no proper jewellery is providedsmiley21

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

So sad na?

Besides I was calling out the hypocrisy. Just because he didn’t like MJ we can call him a saner Bilal fan. As much as the narrative was going on here that it’s only Bilal’s fans who are watching MJ the truth is that none of his old fans watched it. They are busy with shipping business. Also, it’s giving them PTSD just because he took a de glam role after IM as he had done before by going for PKS after Cheekh. They thought Gohar was going to take the accolades while Bilal will get sidelined. But the times have changed. Every other person on social media swears on his acting skills & he was literally being called the best actor of this generation by everyone who watched the show.

Also who considers anotnym as a fan of anyonesmiley36smiley37 rather than any fan he’s known for his infamous remarks which were only dissed by people in infamous threads. smiley37

Also his opinion , that wahaj should stay from certain someone to save his careersmiley36 (He said it in a very derogatory language tho, I have simplified it)

This should be hailed too right?

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Also who considers anotnym as a fan of anyonesmiley36smiley37 rather than any fan he’s known for his infamous remarks which were only dissed by people in infamous threads. smiley37

Also his opinion , that wahaj should stay from certain someone to save his careersmiley36 (He said it in a very derogatory language tho, I have simplified it)

This should be hailed too right?

He drags Yumna & her fans through mud everyday but MJ not being that good resonates with me so I am sticking to it. How convenient! smiley42

Iss se badi fan tou main hoon Yumna ki

Edited by Haalim - 2 hours ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1839349944966336892?t=4zri5Ef_IkVX56su1C2YGQ&s=19

No lux awards this year guyssmiley13

We've to wait another year to see yumzi win her 6th LSAsmiley38

Who cares about her, isn't this the only award where Wahaj would have been nominated? So, he won't win anything for Tere Bin?

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Who cares about her, isn't this the only award where Wahaj would have been nominated? So, he won't win anything for Tere Bin?

Wahaj is anyways snubbed at various awards, so it's not surprising. I even doubt he'd have been awarded for murtasim if LSA was happening.

But yumna is in hum camp so she'll surely get an award and we are looking forward to see her grab her 6th LSA for her aahmaazing performance as meerabsmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Can we ask Mrina for an Ahna team?

Ahna is a real life ship so nope. I can add a Zaki&Hayat one if you want. Let me know.

Originally posted by: minakrish

Ahna is a real life ship so nope. I can add a Zaki&Hayat one if you want. Let me know.

Please don't encourage this pettiness

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

So no real ships allowed? smiley19

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

https://x.com/sajalsupremacy/status/1839540575575662785

Salman ki 'allah ne itminan se banayi' hui Aaliya smiley42