Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

They are also doing live with each other, ek pal ka chain nehi w/o eo smiley42

https://x.com/Mst_Albia/status/1839515341963116849

They look so cute twinning in that coat...even in the show they traveled to Nepal together and now in London...Ahna traveling the world together...smiley42

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/yumna-zaidi-sajal-ali-gif-22907752

Want a part 2 of this look at the award nightsmiley42

Originally posted by: meandwho

His language is still bad, he took a vow not to badmouth yumna, but he still insults her in his replies.

I appreciate his picture collection, but his captions are so bad, I dont want to post them here...

I never appreciated his shaming of actresses but when he’s sober he does talk sense. I didn’t mind his criticism for MJ. He was right about the budget part as well. Hum needs to spend some money.

Well there's always an option to delete pictures once used and we do thatsmiley14

Also I'm glad we have real pictures saved and not photoshopped onessmiley17

This was for Diva magazine shoot, right? Billu & Sajal were also there.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well there's always an option to delete pictures once used and we do thatsmiley14

Also I'm glad we have real pictures saved and not photoshopped onessmiley17

I love Yumna. I have no shame in accepting that. I will criticise her acting but true love is beyond these things smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is this reel posted by yumzi againsmiley42She never posted such reels when she was on us tour, but here she's so carefree and enjoying herself.

Isko khete hai sacha bond which she has with ahmed, you are happy with those with whom you share a genuine bond, not a namesake onesmiley9

Yes, she did. And there is lot of footage of her just capturing Ahmed walking infront of her...they are serving kdrama couple vibes...smiley42

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Virgo, which new show is good? M bored of all the existing ones. Is duniyapur good? When will Ahmed n ramsha's show start? Any idea?

Currently there is no show which i am really liking but i am excited for Dunayapur. Its first episode was really good. Its realistic acting story wise looking promising. If you want to watch some normal light drama then "jaan sy payari Juni" is a good time pass smiley20

Ahmad and ramsha's show coming when Man jogi will end.

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

That antonym tweeting shit about actresses especially ramsha n yumna was a part of the infamous thread that was shut down. That person's tweets were shared n celebrated on a daily basis as if he is spewing some gospel truth.

Just like how this antonym is discouraged , keyboard warrior has always been called out n discouraged for the vile n trash talks.

But, it's a different matter that people love to pass judgements just bcoz others have different opinion n diff favs and love to assume worst things .

Originally posted by: Haalim

This was for Diva magazine shoot, right? Billu & Sajal were also there.

Yess, but I wonder will diva have yumna in this year's end cover as well🤔

Because they only take actors who have had a successful year, which yumna hasn't had this year due to back to back flops.