Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

My favorite? People making it obvious they’re not even following GM by saying Mifra > Zarnab. That’s such an obvious giveaway. I love Sohai but girl was done so so dirty by this show. She was completely underutilized and is missing from half the show. And her arc is what is being criticized rn.

so yeah… This is taking the cake for me these days smiley36 Koi logic tou hona chahiye at least ?

Also you’re right. Focus should be on favorites. But favorite tou bus aik hi hai smiley10

Well, honestly for me the show stopped making any sense when they showed zarnab falling in love with Munna all of a sudden. N apparently he has murdered people now. I don't know how can she fall in love with a murderer. It's quite out of character. I watched the show till mifra n Zarnab's meet up n I loved that confrontation scene.

Writer seem to have forgotten the characteristic traits of his female characters n they are playing flip flop. I no more relate to mifra, zarnab, Faris , Munna. Heard Faris died n it wasn't even impactful. Bas goli mardiye. I mean for a character that you gave so much build-up, they should have given a wonderful exit too. Neither dilbar nor Faris's death made any impact .

Totally wasted all the actors. I started watching the drama for performances n every individual did a great job for about first 15-16 episodes, after that it didn't make any sense .

Originally posted by: meandwho

She is on evening stroll with Ahmed https://x.com/Vaish_ramm/status/1839478459900318030

This Mamya is being a kabab mein haddi thoughsmiley7

Is that her husband, are these two love birds on a double date?

chai chatter, since you are a Mamya fan, can you identify the fourth guy please smiley9

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/nazar-na-lage-hayee-aww-love-you-karthik-aryan-gif-21115305

Kitne pyaare lag rahe hai saath meinsmiley27

Good that finally lovebirds got some quality time to spend with eachother smiley42

Looks like they are on a double datesmiley9

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: blahblah131

He is just disappointed that it didn't get blockbuster views and TRPs like IM. Aur Kuch nahi. He needs to realize that big blockbusters are a rare occurrence. Every actor will have less successful shows in their portfolio

It's not necessary that every show clicks with audience. I don't think makers of IM, TB imagined it to blow up like this. Some shows click n some doesn't. But that doesn't take away all hardwork.

Sometimes this popularity looks like a curse .Fans keep too much expectations and expect every other show their favourite does to get the same acceptance as their popular drama. That's the root cause of disappointment.

Pyaar chehre pe glow leke aa hi jaata hai🙈

She's so happy in Ahmed's companysmiley42

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well, isn't this the same account who s**t shames actresses? Have seen that accounts tweet being shared like 100 times n the gross contents he/she writes were appreciated ..iykyk

Looks like he/she is in badbooks now, as the person is "criticizing" the next nauman ijaz?smiley24

That account was most appreciated and loved one until she didn't touch next "Nouman Ijaz " smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

So sweet! Ahna fans everywhere united by the joy of these two walking around the streets of London. I can imagine Yumna watching and pointing at cars and buildings like a literal kids, and Ahmed explaining her with all his patience what they are smiley42

https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1839489910211780635

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Proud of you smiley36 IF tumhari bus ki baat nahi hai. Dedication chahiye boss. For starters you need 9765689 photos of your non favorite saved and ready to be posted at a moments notice. Ker sako gi?

No way, not happening! I'd much rather show off my multitasking skills where it counts—like crushing it at work—instead of trying to master the art of forum juggling on IF.smiley17

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's not necessary that every show clicks with audience. I don't think makers of IM, TB imagined it to blow up like this. Some shows click n some doesn't. But that doesn't take away all hardwork.

Sometimes this popularity looks like a curse .Fans keep too much expectations and expect every other show their favourite does to get the same acceptance as their popular drama. That's the root cause of disappointment.

And fans should realize that Their favorite actors are artists not "tiktokers" who will get million or billion views on their every project. Its another topic that some actors of ptv are working like tiktokers as they are only worried about views not about their craft or variations.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/nazar-na-lage-hayee-aww-love-you-karthik-aryan-gif-21115305

Kitne pyaare lag rahe hai saath meinsmiley27

Good that finally lovebirds got some quality time to spend with eachother smiley42

Looks like they are on a double datesmiley9

Ahmed bought his brother out with him, to keep Mamya away, from distracting them....he is so sweet. They both just want to spend all their time together before the hum awards smiley42

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

That account was most appreciated and loved one until she didn't touch next "Nouman Ijaz " smiley36

Yeah, his/ her vishesh tippani about actresses were passed around and celebrated . N now suddenly smiley36

How fast the night changessmiley36