News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

I took a break from GM in between but resumed watching recently. So no theories about us not watching are working here. The next episode after dilbar died was all Sohai & Humayun when it should have been Zarnab & Munna. Yumna was barely there for 2 minutes, for a half minute out of this she was in BG crying. I still don’t understand Mifra’s arc. She is not a well written character yet Sohai has that screen presence that she makes her presence felt.

Who are these people apart from her fans who are liking Zarnab. Lately the show is all about Munna & his gham.

Edited by Haalim - 3 hours ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Virgo27

she is a trash person who posts trash about other actors specially Yumna and Ramsha but she is biggest fan of bilal and hype his every show. But first time that account showing disappoinment in bilal's work and she didn't use any harsh or abusive word for Bilal.

He is just disappointed that it didn't get blockbuster views and TRPs like IM. Aur Kuch nahi. He needs to realize that big blockbusters are a rare occurrence. Every actor will have less successful shows in their portfolio

Baaki sab toh chalta rahega let's come to our main shipping businesssmiley14

Guys do we have any new ahna content. I'm missing them so muchsmiley13

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 hours ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I hardly have pics of my favorites, haters ka toh chance hi nahi hai...sorry even I don't have so much time for it...me and nightingale are not qualified for IF along with u as I don't see u posting pics from ur gallery too

Why would I fill my phone with random celebrity pics? I might like a few, not care for others, but I’m definitely not starting a photo gallery fan club! 😂 And saving pictures of people I don’t even like just to use them here? Nah, that’s a next-level waste of time.

As for the 'living rent-free' bit, honestly, my mind’s got VIPs only—no space for something that's trivial n insignificant!smiley17

Originally posted by: Haalim

Who are these people apart from her fans who are liking Zarnab. Lately the show is all about Munna & his gham.

The same peeps who are liking Humsha's character smiley36

Although the show is about a lovestory between bilal and sadafsmiley17

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

she is a trash person who posts trash about other actors specially Yumna and Ramsha but she is biggest fan of bilal and hype his every show. But first time that account showing disappoinment in bilal's work and she didn't use any harsh or abusive word for Bilal.

Well, isn't this the same account who s**t shames actresses? Have seen that accounts tweet being shared like 100 times n the gross contents he/she writes were appreciated ..iykyk

Looks like he/she is in badbooks now, as the person is "criticizing" the next nauman ijaz?smiley24

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/thakgayibhaisab/status/1839478048627761289?s=46

My girl is glowing 😍

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She is on evening stroll with Ahmed https://x.com/Vaish_ramm/status/1839478459900318030

This Mamya is being a kabab mein haddi thoughsmiley7

Is that her husband, are these two love birds on a double date?

chai chatter, since you are a Mamya fan, can you identify the fourth guy please smiley9

Posted: 2 hours ago

The same peeps who are liking Humsha's character smiley36

Although the show is about a lovestory between bilal and sadafsmiley17

There are two scenarios, characters overshadowing characters and actors overshadowing actors. Zarnab has an arc even if it’s regressive but Mifra doesn’t yet Sohai outshines Yumna easily. Kisi bhi non fan se poochh lo.

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

She is on evening stroll with Ahmed https://x.com/Vaish_ramm/status/1839478459900318030

This Mamya is being a kabab mein haddi thoughsmiley7

Is that her husband, are these two love birds on a double date?

chai chatter, since you are a Mamya fan, can you identify the fourth guy please smiley9

https://x.com/thakgayibhaisab/status/1839479434304278656?s=46

Someone cut her for you smiley42