Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Some are very controversial, should I post it? He has no control over his language, very degrading

Genuine and valid opinions can be postedsmiley20

Originally posted by: meandwho

I thought people didnt like it when we bought Antonym's tweet, are we allowed to do so now smiley42

I have a few saved smiley41

He has a detailed knowledge about various issues smiley42

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Most famous Ship of Wahaj is not YumHaj its #AgHaj smiley9

Their Journey from TB to Mein and now SMD smiley36smiley27Their ship needs to be protected smiley16

IMG_20240926_204326.jpg

Manifesting AgHaj for Tere Bin 2 also smiley36 Murtasim needs his lands back lol

At least some Bilal fans are speaking the truth. Although this Antonym is shady as hell

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yumna has won in life reallysmiley9

I mean there's literally a new show coming up of the supposed favourite , but the entire discussion is dedicated to hersmiley32

She must be really special that people discuss her rather than hyping up the upcoming shows of the favs!!smiley36

You go girlsmiley40

My favorite? People making it obvious they’re not even following GM by saying Mifra > Zarnab. That’s such an obvious giveaway. I love Sohai but girl was done so so dirty by this show. She was completely underutilized and is missing from half the show. And her arc is what is being criticized rn.

so yeah… This is taking the cake for me these days smiley36 Koi logic tou hona chahiye at least ?

Also you’re right. Focus should be on favorites. But favorite tou bus aik hi hai smiley10

I am here with my popcorns smiley9

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I am here with my popcorns smiley9

you must be waiting for antonym’s vile tweets?smiley37
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yeah, multitasking in IF isn’t exactly my forte… I tend to save my multitasking skills for matters of a bit more significance!smiley17

Posted: 6 hours ago

Yeah, multitasking in IF isn’t exactly my forte… I tend to save my multitasking skills for matters of a bit more significance!smiley17

Proud of you smiley36 IF tumhari bus ki baat nahi hai. Dedication chahiye boss. For starters you need 9765689 photos of your non favorite saved and ready to be posted at a moments notice. Ker sako gi?

Posted: 6 hours ago

U r alone though...I am already multitasking at work...need some break from it