Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 hours ago

Most famous Ship of Wahaj is not YumHaj its #AgHaj smiley9

Their Journey from TB to Mein and now SMD smiley36smiley27Their ship needs to be protected smiley16

IMG_20240926_204326.jpg

Edited by Virgo27 - 9 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Hira looks amazing in SMD ,Wahaj will have good chemistry with both

KRQ has the history of giving stronger roles to second female leads,won't be surprised if he does the same again

Nah he doesn't have any such history...Ayeza had a meatier presence in both Pyare Afzal and Mere pas tum ho

Nor was Mahira neglected for any second lead, what is this attempt to rewrite history smiley36

Is this the sadma of Sohai killing it in GM?

Originally posted by: meandwho

Just because Sohai outshines Yumna in every scene and has a stronger character than her, I believe that people assume the same scenario will happen in smdsmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yumna has won in life reallysmiley9

I mean there's literally a new show coming up of the supposed favourite , but the entire discussion is dedicated to hersmiley32

She must be really special that people discuss her rather than hyping up the upcoming shows of the favs!!smiley36

You go girlsmiley40

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nah he doesn't have any such history...Ayeza had a meatier presence in both Pyare Afzal and Mere pas tum ho

Nor was Mahira neglected for any second lead, what is this attempt to rewrite history smiley36

I don't watch GM it's a crappy story but definitely Sohai seems to have stronger role

Acc to me he gave stronger role to Sohai in PA

Ayeza's performance was not bad but definitely her character was not likeable in either of the shows but i was not considering MPTH ,there Humayun was everything along with the kid

And in SMD from promos it definitely appears he has made Maya look like mom ki gudiya to magnify his misogyny

It's KRQ's basic character to show the second heroine caring more for Male lead

And the story revolves around the ML

audience end up talking about the second lead more

It has nothing to do with acting

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 9 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

I don't watch GM it's a crappy story but definitely Sohai seems to have stronger role

Acc to me he gave stronger role to Sohai in PA

Ayeza's performance was not bad but definitely her character was not likeable in either of the shows but i was not considering MPTH ,there Humayun was everything along with the kid

And in SMD from promos it definitely appears he has made Maya look like mom ki gudiya to magnify his misogyny

It's KRQ's basic character to show the second heroine caring more for Male lead

And the story revolves around the ML

audience end up talking about the second lead more

It has nothing to do with acting

He definitely glorifies his male characters more, and we already know about his views on women...

But screen presence wise...I felt his earlier works were still a bit balanced. Like he gave the heroine some margin. I mean what Farah did was awful, but she was young and pressurized from her family. I didnt see her as villain. But despite the stellar star cast, I felt Ayeza, Sana and Sohai, all of them had good screen presence. I didnt feel Sohai, who joins in much later as afzal's love interest overshadowed the lead heroine Farah.

Ever since MPTH, I have been averse to his writing. I didnt like the long winded dialogues in MPTH. Only Nadeem Baigs direction and all the actors Musaddiq, Hira, Savera Nadeem and of course Ayeza saved that show for me.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I thought people didnt like it when we bought Antonym's tweet, are we allowed to do so now smiley42

I have a few saved smiley41

I thought people didnt like it when we bought Antonym's tweet, are we allowed to do so now smiley42

I have a few saved smiley41

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/popcorn-guy-relaxing-popcorm-popcorn-gif-26404903

E x t r a

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Some are very controversial, should I post it? He has no control over his language, very degrading